FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
RE called, we have a plan

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Monkeylove
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

RE called, we have a plan

My RE just called. I'm not too comforatable with the home insem thing so we decided to go ahead at the clinic. We have also decided to track my cycle for the next mth so I'm not testing almost every day for ovulation. So I'll be waiting until the end of March to get things rolling. I'll still be here chearing everyone else on!
    I'm not sure why I'm not getting many replies, I hope that I haven't offended anyone.
    Bren
    Me (31) DH (29)
    DH-severe MF
    2-03 IVF#1 m/c
    3-03 IVF#2 BFN

moving on to DIUI

2. Advertisement

China2007
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I am not sure what you mean by "tracking your cycle" are you going to do bbt? Or blood work?
    If my memory serves me your problems are male factor, using DIUI? So do you have regular cycles, if so why is there so much trouble figuring out when you ovulate? Sorry if you have mentioned this but I couldn't find your intro post.

March isn't so very far away. I am waiting until spring because the weather is unpredictable here and my clinic is a two hour drive in good weather.

Hope your BFP is not far away.

I don't think you have offended. I find most people don't reply unless they think they have something useful to add. I find any reply is useful even just a smilie.

Beth
    ttc #2
    B
    Dd 6 yo
    Dd LID April 19/06
    Just remember - if the world didn't suck, we would all fall off.
    http://addingaptothepod.blogspot.com/

Monkeylove
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much for the reply, it made me feel much better.
    Our problem is MF but I do have pretty irregular cycles. They seem to flucuate between 25 to 38 days. They want me to use bbt for a mth to get a better idea. Last mth was like 38 days they though that I probably didn't ovulate but I know I did (sore chest, crampy, change in cm) sorry tmi. Same thing this mth, I'm on cd 28 and am pretty sure I ovulated this past weekend. They don't want to do a medicated cycle yet so were basing it on bbt and ov kits. Who knows, kinda frustrating but I'm sure it will work out.

I hope your next cycle works well for you and you get your BFP! Luckily the weather in SoCA is pretty calm.

The offensive thing, Kinda new to this and I didn't know how people felt about DIUI. I'm still feeling a bit weird about the whole thing I guess.

Your reply was very comforting though...Thank you again
    Me (31) DH (29)
    DH-severe MF
    2-03 IVF#1 m/c
    3-03 IVF#2 BFN

moving on to DIUI

Monkeylove
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh ya, I didn't realize you were in Canada, I'm originally from Toronto very cool!!! Good Luck again!!
    Me (31) DH (29)
    DH-severe MF
    2-03 IVF#1 m/c
    3-03 IVF#2 BFN

moving on to DIUI