FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Hpt

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Hpt Hpt

mommywannabe
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

Hpt

I took one test today in the middle of the day and it came back negative. I am so depressed. My boobs have been sore for about five days now and still no AF. I am not suppose to test until tomorrow. I guess I will do another one, but I might as well prepare myself for disappointment The only thing is I have never been able to use ovulation predictor before. They just don't show up, but when I do a blood test that does. I am so pissed off right now. I feel like my husband is wasting his time trying to have a child with me. My RE says nothing is wrong with either of us. SO WHAT IS THE PROBLEM???????????????? I feel like my world is falling in all around me and I can do anything to stop it!!!! Thanks for listening

2. Advertisement

mmi
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are you seeing a RE?? a sign of the ovulation predictor not working is that you are not having a lh surge... you need the surge to ovulate. I would see a new dr. good luck.

dutchgirl
    is :)
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I'm sorry you're feeling this way - don't give up!!! So many of us have been diagnosed with "unexplained infertility" - it's almost worse because you don't know what the problem is. But, there are so many success stories here. Hang in there, you will get your BFP...just don't lose hope

Lisa

p.s. Definitely make sure you are seeing an RE who is closely monitoring your progress. Every cycle gives you new clues on what will work in your particular case. Best of luck!

China2007
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    About the OPKs they don't work for me either. My doctor explained it like this.
    There are two types of LH. 85% of women produce one type so the OPKs pick that kind up. If you are in the 15% OPKs are a waste of money. Of course he told me this after three cycles of using the frigging things. Anyway, the blood test picks up both types to it is MUCH more accurate.

Try not to be too hard on yourself. Unexplained infertility is the worst. Take care of yourself and maybe do something just for you that has NOTHING to do with tx. Shop, for YOU, staying out of the baby stores, we all go in them. Get a massage, go dancing, have lunch with girlfriend who doesn't have kids or want kids, do something for YOU.
    As far as your dh goes, I am sure he loves you not your ability to have a baby.

Be good to yourself. Make an appointment to talk to your RE and then FORGET about ttc even if it only for a couple hours.

We all know how you feel and wish IF could be banished form the planet.

Beth
    ttc #2 on the bench
    B
    Dd 6 yo
    Dd LID April 19/06
    Just remember - if the world didn't suck, we would all fall off.
    http://addingaptothepod.blogspot.com/