FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Kris7

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    mindybr
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

Kris7

I am glad you have a plan now...I was just wondering didn't you have you iui on the 30th. If you had AF yesterday I was wondering is you luten phase a short one? Could that be a problem? I know we all have had our list lone of tests. I know I had my iui on the 29th and shouldn't get my af (crossing fingers it don't come) till saturday. Just thought it might be something to consider....Mindy

2. Advertisement

DrAussieMom
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mindy, this is exactly the case, and asked my RE today about it. He said he didn't realize my cycles keep getting shorter and shorter and this is a huge issue. He is putting me on BCP and progestrone supps. He said I am probably not developing good quality eggs becuase of it.

It is amazing that we cuaght it and he didn't!! Thanks for the question, it was very perceptive (I just htought I was lucky my 2ww was shorter than everybody else)!!!

mindybr
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kris7, I am glad that you are getting attention to help that out. I had never heard of such a thing until a couple of years ago. I hope this might be you answer in getting pregnant. Are you going to be out a month or will you be willing to try next month? I had temp drop this morning and my cramping is getting worse I do believe tomorrow AF will be coming. But hey you never know...Mindy

DrAussieMom
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    On the bench for at least a month, maybe two!

I hope it is not so with you, keep us posted!