FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Back to IUI

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    mmehegartner
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

Back to IUI

I have had 4 previous IUI's with no luck and then moved onto IVF. We wetn through 2 IVF's got pregnant both times, and miscarried both times. My Dr. ran all the blood work to see if it was something with either me or my husband and all came back ok.

I have PCOS and just had ovarian drilling done in December. So we decided to do another IUI and see if it will work (plus we spent lots of $$$-two home equitys worth and can't afford to keep doing the IVF!). I began taking clomid (which never worked for me prior to the surgery, hopefully it will this cycle) I am on day 8 of clomid (out of 10) and go in to the Dr. tomorrow.Does anyone know when they usually do the IUI after you're done with clomid?

2. Advertisement

DrAussieMom
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I am so sorry for your journey, but hope this board brings you luck. For my cycles of clomid, I Oed late (Days 5-9 clomid), and Oed about CD15, 16. Then the IUI the next day.

Do you know when you usually O? It will probably be a couple of days later on clomid.

After you O, about a day later, or 2 if you have two scheduled.

Hope this helps!!!