FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Tea - How are you?

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    DrAussieMom
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Tea - How are you?

Tea - Haven't seen you on the boards the past couple of days, and wanted to get an update. I am delayed a few days, so we may have our IUIs on the same day......... good luck!!

2. Advertisement

Hesmysunshine
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Kris,
    Thank you so much for thinking of me. I have been quiet the last few days, but I've been here, just quiet. I'm not feeling too optimistic about this cycle, I've got that inner voice just nagging at me that this cycle isn't going to stick either. I'm really nervous about going onto IVF, but this is it for IUIs for me (ins. reasons) and that might be why. A little depressed too. I'm so tired of winter and really could use some warmer weather. We're in the middle of a blizzard as I sit here now, it's going to snow for a few more hours and we've got about a 4 ft snowdrift across our driveway!!! I HATE SNOW!!!!
    I finished up my round of clomid on Friday night and the signs of O are arriving, so I'm hoping by Friday I'll be in for my IUI (really hoping before the weekend so we can go to the closer office, we've had to go almost 35 miles the last two times because I O'ed on the weekend), although it sounds like you've got quite the commute for your RE too. So, that's where we are now, just waiting (the story of my life...LOL) Gee, I really do sound down and out, huh?? I'll try to work on that...thanks again for thinking of me!!
    Take care!!
    Tea~*
    Me 39, DH 51
    "Teddy" 1/15/07 after 4 long years of waiting and praying. The apple of my eye, the beating of my heart. I still can't believe I'm a Mama!

Faith is a living, daring confidence in God's grace, so sure and certain that a man could stake his life on it a thousand times. Martin Luther
    www.zibbet.com/beadsforthee

DrAussieMom
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Hey, you are still in the game, and it looks like we will be going through the 2ww together.