FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Zois2

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    kelly18
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Zois2

Zios

I believe that you had your IUIs around the 6th and 7th. (I had mine on the 12th.) I just wanted to check in and see how you were feeling, hopefully positive and optimistic. I'm sending lots of sticky vibes your way!!

Kelly

2. Advertisement

jannie
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I also had my iui on the 12th. Feeling absolutely normal 5 days later!!!

kelly18
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am too! I wish that I was having some sort of signs either way but obviously that is too much to hope for! How did this cycle go for you? Are you feeling optimistic? I hope so!

zois2
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Kelly!

Thanks for checking on me...that was so sweet of you to think of me.

I am sorry to say I had a BFN this month...I'll let you know when I am back on the bandwagon...

Good luck to all of you girls...Sending you tons of sticky vibes and babydust!!!

Zois

jannie
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    hey kelly yeah Trying 2 b optimistic but also thinking about the next step ie booking a review appointment to see if ivf next or injectables. Got to keep one step ahead of the clinic or I'll be left behind. 8 days to go b4 beta!!!!!!

kelly18
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Zois, I really am so sorry to hear that this cycle was a BFN. What will you be doing this cycle? Please keep me posted.

And, Jannie, did you do Clomid or injectibles this cycle? How did you respond to them? We chose to do the injectibles (of Follistim) this cycle and my responded so much better than when on Clomid. But I know that everyone is different!

jannie
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    kelly 18

we just did 100mg of clomid. Nurse said they should have been more aggressive this cycle - so will push for morwenext time. We are paying 4 it after all - not funded.

kelly18
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    In what ways will you be more aggressive? Injectibles instead of Clomid or higher Clomid dosage? Hopefully none of this even needs to be discussed since you're pg already!

catmom
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am new to posting on the board but definitely not new to BFNs. Zois, sorry about your BFN and better luck to you in whatever course you choose next.

I did IUIs on 1/11 and 1/12 (like kelly & jannie), so my thoughts are with you guys. This is my 6th IUI (3rd w/ my current dr), and we used Follistim only. As of the 11th, I had 6 big fat follies (as opposed to the 2-3 I had in previous attempts), and my husband's swimmers were great as usual. I test on 1/26.

I normally don't have any signs (except for Clomid craziness, if I've taken Clomid), but this month starting a few days after the IUIs, I've had slightly sore bbs. I don't know what that means, if anything, but these stupid signs make me crazy.

I've lurked on these boards for awhile, and I have to say, what a great group of strong, supportive, smart people! Good luck to you all!

Catmom
    Dx - endo
    TTC #1 since 3/02
    IUI w/ Clomid x3 - BFN (late 2003)
    IVF (1 fresh, 1 frozen) - BFN (1/04, 3/04)
    New Dr - Laparoscopy 9/04
    IUI w/ Clomid & injectables x2 - BFN (11/04 & 12/04)
    IUI w/ Follisim - 1/11 & 1/12, test 1/26

kelly18
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Catmom! Thanks so much for joining in. I can absolutely relate to what you are saying about reading so much into every sign and going crazy as a result. But I feel like your sore bbs ARE a good sign so go with it!! Given that you had 6 follies, 1 just had to take, right?!? I will keep you in my thoughts and keep me posted about other symptoms, thoughts, etc! Kelly

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast