Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Kelley and I am the Editor/Site-Coordinator of Fertile Thoughts. It's my job to not only connect you with resources and answer any questions I can, but also facilitate the community here on Fertile Thoughts. You all are what make Fertile Thoughts a deeply passionate part of my day. The support and guidance you share with others who are just trying to have a family is remarkable and I'm truly grateful to be a part of it all.

If you've been a member for a little while, you may have noticed that Fertile Thoughts hasn't changed much over the years. To that end, I'm working to bring the forums into the present day, but I need your help. I've developed a survey, you can access it here. It would help me a lot if you could take a couple minutes and fill that out. You can also reply to this post or message me directly--whatever is easiest and most comfortable for you.

I'm interested in what you love about Fertile Thoughts, but also what you don't. Are there topics that should be removed? Added? Would video blogs or podcasts be helpful? The sky is the limit right now as my team and I brainstorm how to improve Fertile Thoughts. You are the center of this endeavor--how can we best support you as you search for your own answers while supporting others who are looking for theirs? Please let me know anything you think would be helpful.

As always, I am wishing you all the best.

Thank you all so much!
Kelley