FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
May-june 2017 graduate group

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ibemrsking
    FET April '17

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by BaltimoreNic View Post
    Just 1 in there! I'm only 5 weeks and 3 days so not much to look at for the ultrasound besides that it's in the right place which is a relief! Now I'm looking at the US pic and it's just a round circle and I was starting to freak out bc there is nothing in it. Then I google (god help me) to find that it's normal and my doctor I'm sure would have said something if it wasn't! UGH! so stressful these first few months!

When is everyone going for their next US or appointments? I'm scheduled in 10 days.
    My next ultrasound is next Thursday June 8. That's the last one with my RE. After that I will be seeing my OB May-june 2017 graduate group. 5 weeks is very early but it's amazing how much will change in a week. At 6 weeks it's a embryo and heartbeat on the ultrasound May-june 2017 graduate group

2. Advertisement

Dandelion33
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am 11 weeks 1 day today! I had an appointment with the perinatologist yesterday, and everything looked good. Baby seems healthy! I had issues with a short cervix with my daughter, so I am getting a cerclage this time. That will be in 2 weeks! I also did the maternity 21 test, and that should be back tomorrow or Monday. I did PGD, so I am not worried about anything showing up.
    Thanks Sunshine82 thanked for this post
    Likes BaltimoreNic, ibemrsking liked this post

BaltimoreNic
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ibemrsking- Good Luck tomorrow! Can't wait to hear about your US. How far along are you again? 10 weeks?

Dandelion33-How did all of the testing go? I did all the test that I could last time. I'm 40 so I get all the extra stuff due to my senior citizenship status lol

Last night I felt horrible and the first time I actually thought I was going to barf. I made my SO get me ginger ale and toast. (it's the little things) I'm hoping these mean good positive things! My scan is Monday....it can't get her soon enough!
    ME-38 no known issues (after a million test)
    Him-31 no known issues

3- IUI's 2014 BFN
    1st-IVF Nov 2014 Chem Preg
    Spontaneous Preg-miscarriage 9w 2d/chromosomal issue
    2nd-IVF April/May2015 BFN
    3rd-IVF June 2015 BFN
    Surprise spontaneous baby on our own after years and years of trying May 2016
    Miscarriage December 2016
    4-May 2016 FET
    Likes ibemrsking liked this post

Dandelion33
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am 12 weeks today!! Hoping the barfing will begin to subside soon. I am eager to get my cerclage. It's in 1.5 weeks. I am super paranoid that my cervix will start shortening beforehand, which is kind of silly because it usually doesn't happen before 16 weeks, and last time I was 20 weeks. I was on bedrest from week 20-34 for a short cervix with my daughter. My water finally broke at 36 weeks. She was tiny, but perfect, and she doesn't have any lasting effects of being premature. When I had a short cervix before, I felt like I had a tampon in that wasn't in far enough. Lots of vaginal pressure. I am constantly paranoid and asking myself if I am feeling pressure.

My genetic testing was all normal! The nuchal scan was great and the maternity 21 was normal. I was expecting this because we did PGD, although there is always a low risk of a mosaic or something else. I did get a huge stack of paperwork at the OB, which I didn't get last time. I was wondering why I got paperwork this time until I looked it over and it was all about being over 35. I was 33 when I had my daughter.

How is everyone else this week?
    Likes BaltimoreNic, Sunshine82 liked this post

ibemrsking
    FET April '17

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Inspired

May-june 2017 graduate group

My us went great. There had been one that was smaller and had a weaker HB and last time we had a hard time finding her well now she is bigger and has a faster HB than her sister May-june 2017 graduate group and her sister waved at us. It was a great US. We are now graduated and released from our RE May-june 2017 graduate group I haven't had any more bleeding and can go back to my active life. So excited. Now if I could stop eating everything in site!! Oh and I am 9 weeks today with twin girls May-june 2017 graduate group

Dandelion33
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ibemrsking View Post
    My us went great. There had been one that was smaller and had a weaker HB and last time we had a hard time finding her well now she is bigger and has a faster HB than her sister May-june 2017 graduate group and her sister waved at us. It was a great US. We are now graduated and released from our RE May-june 2017 graduate group I haven't had any more bleeding and can go back to my active life. So excited. Now if I could stop eating everything in site!! Oh and I am 9 weeks today with twin girls May-june 2017 graduate group
    Great news!! Grow babies, grow!

Sunshine82
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Hey Ladies! Wanted to jump into the group. We had 1 PGD normal transferred June 7th and got our beta of 118 on Saturday! Second number tripled by Monday, so we are very happy. Ultrasound is not until July 11th, so I got a ways to go. We have two little boys, ages 2 and 4. This is a girl. I can't believe we finally got our dream #3 BFP. Now she just has to keep growing!!! Prayers to all of you!
    Me (37) PCOS, DH (34) Perfect
    3 failed IUI's
    IVF#1- Everything looked good- BFN
    IVF#2- Everything looking good- BFN
    IVF#3- BFP! Baby boy born 2013 (he's perfect)- 8 to freeze!
    FET- Going for #2- BFP- Baby boy #2 (perfection)
    FET- #2- starting Cycle Sept. 2016 (fingers crossed)
    Thanks has thanked for this post
    Likes has liked this post

ibemrsking
    FET April '17

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine82 View Post
    Hey Ladies! Wanted to jump into the group. We had 1 PGD normal transferred June 7th and got our beta of 118 on Saturday! Second number tripled by Monday, so we are very happy. Ultrasound is not until July 11th, so I got a ways to go. We have two little boys, ages 2 and 4. This is a girl. I can't believe we finally got our dream #3 BFP. Now she just has to keep growing!!! Prayers to all of you!
    So excited for you!!!! US will get here before you know it. May-june 2017 graduate group️ keep us posted!!!

ibemrsking
    FET April '17

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Inspired
    How is everyone doing?? Time sure is flying but also going slow!! I will be 12 weeks on Friday <3 that's a huge day for me. I think these girls are snuggled in for good. I am released to run again by my Dr. so I am one happy mama.... Next OB on July 26th but first Maternal Fetal appointment is on July 12th for a viability scan. I don't like the name of that Hope everyone is feeling good <3

Dandelion33
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Doing okay over here. 14.5 today. This pregnancy is going by really quickly! I had my cerclage done a week ago. Everything went really well, however, my daughter gave the whole family a horrible cold and cough. My daughter is absolutely fine, and so is my husband (although he thinks he is dying), and I am sick as a dog. Horrible cough and cold, and when I cough it makes me gag and vomit. I am a hot mess. Not to mention between the cerclage and everyone being sick, we basically haven't left the house (besides my husband working) in almost 2 weeks, so we all have cabin fever. I am really in a hurry to start feeling better! In other news, friends have started giving me some boy stuff and I have started buying a few things. It's fun!! I still can't believe we are having a boy. It feels surreal.
    Likes Sunshine82 liked this post

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast