FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
All frozen however not sure if I feel that the pressure is off?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    lilmom
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    No. IcuRN, retrieved those eggs last Saturday, fertilized the same day, Drs were debating to transfer in 5 days- however, they decided because my progesterone was high when I started to stimulate (RARE) they decided to wait.
    I am so disappointed.

2. Advertisement

Esperanza77
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    lilmom Can you please tell us more about your experience? (obviously when you get a chance, right now just rest get back to normal). Congrats on your beautiful embryos....so exciting that you will soon be PUPO! Please keep us updated when you get a chance....the few of us that froze our eggs are eager to know how other women are deciding on becoming mothers! We are the future! ha
    DOB July'77 AMH 3.22 ng/mL: Sept2015 Extraction12; M 10; Antagonist 12d(Menopur/GonalF/Centrotite/Lupron ) 3 months Bc over supressed due to 1 cyst and miscommunication with clinic
    2nd:Jan2016. Cancelled, same protocol except waited 3 full days after bcpills to start injecting. High E & 4 HUGE follicles 3rd:March2016. Expecting 10 mature, 2 of biggest follicles were empty, 8M.

Esperanza77
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    crazyawesome What did you decide? I answered your questions on your other initial thread when I suggested that you checked out this threat. Hope you are doing well. (As I said on my other reply) regarding the book, "It starts with the egg" If you have a kindle and send me your email on my inbox I could borrow you the book. I think amazon gives you ~2 weeks to read it. Is super short, you will be able to read it in 1 week.

Yes, ICU_RN is full of amazing experience and I am so glad I found her on this thread. If we (egg freezing ladies) had a resident expert, it will for sure be ICU_RN! I just finished my "journey" on collecting and freezing eggs and will update the thread ASAP. I was not very happy with my clinic, and will not recommend. I felt (and I am pretty sure) that the nurses did all the "monitoring" and my doctor never got involved. Terrible. I had a terrible 2nd cycle following her "recommendations" and they never stopped my crazy high medication and my super fast rising Estradiol levels. I wish I lived on a better state with better doctors!

Hope everyone is doing well, and for those of you that are considering egg freezing, ask us, we will be more than happy to share the complete good, bad and ugly of the experience!
    DOB July'77 AMH 3.22 ng/mL: Sept2015 Extraction12; M 10; Antagonist 12d(Menopur/GonalF/Centrotite/Lupron ) 3 months Bc over supressed due to 1 cyst and miscommunication with clinic
    2nd:Jan2016. Cancelled, same protocol except waited 3 full days after bcpills to start injecting. High E & 4 HUGE follicles 3rd:March2016. Expecting 10 mature, 2 of biggest follicles were empty, 8M.

lilmom
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Esperenza77, hi! Post egg retrieval pain was there for 4 days, so far 3 eggs were frozen but from those eggs biopsy is pending- I have to wait another week!!!
    My period just arrived so I'm on the estrogen pill until further notice, I have to build my endometrium I think.
    Thanks Esperanza77 thanked for this post
    Likes Esperanza77 liked this post

lilmom
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry for ur experience! I feel that it's not always down to a science when it come to baby making. I wish everyone luck! It's very nerve wracking

Erin_SCU
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi all! My name is Erin. I am a senior at Santa Clara University currently working on my thesis which focuses on taking control of your fertility by means of freezing your eggs. I am interested in hearing what brought you to this decision and what the process what like. If anyone is willing to share their experience with me, please let me know.

my email address is: erchristie@scu.edu

ICU_RN
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would be happy to share my experience. Pm me with any specific questions you have
    Egg Freezing #1: April 2015, age 32, menopur/bravelle/ganirelix, FSH 7, AMH 5.4, AFC 13: 17 eggs, all mature

Egg Freezing #2: December 2015, age 32, same protocol , Synthroid started, FSH 12 (eek!), AMH 2.1, AFC 11: 13 eggs retrieved, 12 mature

Erin_SCU
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, thank you! I tried PMing you but I am not sure if I did it the right way. If not, just email me: erchristie@scu.edu

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123