FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Bizzarre results

sussexmale
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Bizzarre results

I am a 35 year old male. I Was trying for a baby and after 6 months with nothing happening i went to do a sperm test. Result come back as azoospermia. I was shocked and couldnt believe it as i have got a girl pregnant before.

So i immediately do another test a few days later and was positive result and pretty normal count about 80m total. So my worries disappeared. Few months later i done another test to find only 10m total and only 33% moving.

Followed by another test that showed all dead but 18m total.

A year has passed i have had all the genetic tests, bloodwork which has found high fsh which indicates primary testicular failure. However my fsh has dropped by 20% from the first few tests.

So i tried some medicine estrogen blockers to boost immune system.

2. Advertisement

sussexmale
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Continued-
    A few more cases of zero. Stopped the medicine. 6 months later a positive result with 18m but all dead. This is a bit crazy.

Doctors are less than helpful and just say donor or adoption or tese. But im worried to do tese if there is chance my balls actually time to time make something. No doctor can tell me what is happening or why.

I suspect this could be due to some other problem. All though im healthy i do travel a lot into tropical regions. I have read a story about a guy who picked up a tropical disease worm and took years to discover this was the issue.

Other option is if it relating to a dental issue. I had a abyss above a tooth for about 5 years. But its got worse pretty much at the same time this problem was noticed. So i made the tough decision to pull out the tooth to fix the infection. The infection has now gone and ill do another test next month as will have been long enough for any sperm production to have started.

I am wondering has anyone had any experience where dental issues were the cause of their infertility?