FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
TUESDAY TIPS August 7th

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    BC-MAV
    has no status.
    Board Coordinator for Surrogacy BB
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

TUESDAY TIPS August 7th

Ok, I am a little late but I like seeing these little tips in my calender and hope some of you can use them!!!

1. Never use leaves scooped from swimming poools in flower beds as chemicals will be bad for plants. DH's particularly have to be cautioned about this.

*OOPS.. I am a DW and I have been doing this but none of the flowers have died. Where do I put those darn leaves that are in the pool? And what about when we switch to salt water? That can't be as damaging, right?

2. French marigolds mass planted discourage the nematodes!!!

3. Keep a meat bater or battery syringes near your watering can! Use it to siphon off water from pot saucers.

*this tip sounds a bit much but with mosquitos outside the pot saucers do hold water and are perfect breeding ground for mosquito larvae.
    Last edited by BC-MAV; 08-09-2007 at 03:28 PM.
    MAV Mom to

B (17)
    A (12)

(4/99) (4/05)

2. Advertisement