FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
TUESDAY Tips for Gardening!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    BC-MAV
    has no status.
    Board Coordinator for Surrogacy BB
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

TUESDAY Tips for Gardening!

1. Before using hands to garden dig fingernails into a bar of soap. When finished you can scrub out the soap - and dirt - easily!

2. Cut up 3-4 oninos. Soak overnight in 2 quarts of water. Strain liquid and use as a spray on vegetables and herbs to eliminate the dreaded white fly.

3. Keep a jar of water handy and rop used eggshells in. When full, water houseplants with the water. Keeps them healthy looking.
    MAV Mom to

B (17)
    A (12)

(4/99) (4/05)

2. Advertisement

Erica J.
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I am going out to weed in a bit and I will try to soap under my nails and let you know how well it works. It alwasy takes forever to get under my nails clean and in the end I alwasy end up clipping them down.Off to weed and I will report back when doen. Thanks for the tip.

BC-MAV
    has no status.
    Board Coordinator for Surrogacy BB
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    You know I NEVER knew about the soap under the nails tip till NOW! I always have to scrub my nails and they still have dirt under them. I usually resort to cutting them short to "cut off the dirty nail" LOL! I am gonna try this trick next too!
    MAV Mom to

B (17)
    A (12)

(4/99) (4/05)