FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
new to site, hetero C667T, anyone taking BA but not hep/lov?

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    3rdtimeisacharm
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

new to site, hetero C667T, anyone taking BA but not hep/lov?

Hi Ladies, Happy Valentine's Day. I'm new to the site and very excited to see all the of the information that is posted! After 2 miscarriages I was diagnosed with Hetero C667T MTHFR. Doc put me on BA and Folgard but said I didn't need the Lovenox or Heprin. Just wondering if anyone else is on just the aspirin and folic acid and has had success...oh, and I'm 7.5 weeks pregnant!

2. Advertisement

Coalbear
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Totally new to all of this...

Hello All,
    This is my first time using this program. I was just diagnosed with the MTHFR Gene Mutation (compound heterozygous). What percentage of people have this disorder? We have been trying to get pregnant for some time and will attempt our last and final IVF cycle here in the near future. I suspect that my doctor will prescribe Heparin or something similar. I am getting more blood tests done and will know more in the future. Do I need to be concerned about the potential of birth defects? We're using donor eggs. Any recommendations or comments, including opinions, would be appreciated.
    Thank you for your time.