FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Compatibility between Husband and Wife

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mariska
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

Compatibility between Husband and Wife

Hi everyone, I just want to know... I have asked the Dr previously that I heard that a Husband and Wife could not be a match and because of that they might not be able to fall pregnant and the Dr told me that is nonsense. Now I see all these threats. Can it be that two people cannot be a match. How do they determine it? Is it blood that doesn't match or Chromosomes?

My cousin and his wife was short of chromosomes and he is now 19 months and cannot even crawl yet. He also doesn't make sounds unless he cries, not even when he laughs. I am scared this could happen to us since it is in the family, but I don't know how it works. Do you only short chromosomes with certain sperms or eggs, or is it with every egg or sperm?

Sorry for all the Q's

2. Advertisement

taylohalo
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    After 2 m/cs, I was wondering if DH and I aren't matching up. I'll be watching this thread. Thanks for posting.