FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
von Willebrand's anybody?

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    4evamyangel
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation von Willebrand's anybody?

Hi,
    I'm new here and was wondering if anybody else has von Willebrand's? I also have MTHFR and b/c of this, I'm a rare case of having 2 totally conflicting disorders. Anyone else out there like me? My docs describe it as having a fire in the kitchen and a flood in the basement at the same time. Nice, right?
    I'm currently back to TTC, have suffered 2 m/c's and was told these 2 conditions are NOT the cause for my B/O's. Please help!

Jessica

2. Advertisement

monarchbutterfly
    has no status.

one of the s's: school, studying or sleep...pick one :)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    jessica,
    let me ask around at shcool for you and see if someone can pint you in a proper direction as to what you should be doing as far as tx.
    best wishes
    me and my three:
    and my three very sweet angels, who will never be forgotten: (18+wks) (5wks) (8wks)

4evamyangel
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you very much....any info would be greatly appreciated!!!

Jessica

Mellan
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jessica,
    I am past the point of infertility and it is now my 31 yr old daughter's turn. I, too, have von willibrand's and one copy of C677t. So, I was told that when tested in the lab my blood was "self-correcting". I follow a dr. ben who has a page on fb and a website mthfr . net. There is lots of info there on MTHFR and infertility. My youngest has one copy each of MTHFR and also has Lupus making her infertility even worse to deal with. Being that I eventually did have two children, it is obviously possible! Check out those pages and maybe there will be help for you there, too. Best of luck to you!