FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
updates anyone??

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    monarchbutterfly
    has no status.
    one of the s's: school, studying or sleep...pick one :)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

updates anyone??

how is everyone this week??
    kate, any updates from you?? how is the cycle going?? i think you either had your beta or will be having it soon?
    as for myself my house is boxes boxes and more boxes. and i have to figure out where to put more boxes..lol i think we will just be left with a passageway when all is said and done
    moving day is friday so the computer will be off then.
    me and my three:
    and my three very sweet angels, who will never be forgotten: (18+wks) (5wks) (8wks)

2. Advertisement

TessToo
    is bored in this hotel.
    BC-Parenting After A Loss
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Sick
    Well, I think I'm officially moving off this board.
    Microsort has decided they don't want us. And we have decided we're just not ready to do pgd.
    We're still discussing a tubal reversal and just taking our chances...but I'm not sure we're ready for that, either.

So I'm on the roller coaster while I decide what to do.

And still really upset with microsort. If you do any business with them...unless they ASK specific questions...don't offer extra details. They'll use them against you and disqualify you. All they care about is padding the results of their trial...not your dreams.

Good luck to the rest of you on this board. Thanks for all the information you provided. If I ever decide what I'm gonna do, I'll let you all know.

SgtMom
    has no status.
    Life's Journey, Colic and Education
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Hey Becky and Tess!

Sorry I haven't been checking this board too much (mostly I hang out at IUI and over 35 more recently).

As for update, last cycle was a BFN. We started the third IUI cycle and I requested that we leave clomid behind (due to headaches). So, I've been doing injs - repronex.

I had the u/s today and I guess, after only 4 days, the injs are working (15, 14, 13, 11, 8, 6 & 5)! I haven't heard back about the b/w (E2, prog) or from the clinic coord to know when we go for the IUI. My dh is really wondering because he has to take the day off b4 the IUI as we travel 500 miles for it (doing microsort in SCal). The last time I think it took about 10 hours with LA traffic. That's lots of car time, but luckily we love to travel that way and the lil dog is a great traveler too.

So, will the third IUI be a charm? I hope so!

I just talked to the clinical coordinator and it looks like the IUI will be Monday (5/30), so dh will not miss any work this week. She said to me, "You've done this enough. Let's get you a baby." My sentiments exactly!

Tess - even though they let us in the program, I still worry that MS is going to stop tx if we are not successful soon. Then, our only real option would be IVF with MS and I am not sure how often we will have to travel to SCal for that (or for how long). I know they can sort it, freeze, and send it here, but is one sample enough? I also really worry about the cost.

Take care,
    Kate

SgtMom
    has no status.
    Life's Journey, Colic and Education
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Update - had the IUI on 5/30. The four big follies were bigger but the little ones went nowhere. Four is plenty though. Fingers crossed and just waiting out the 2ww.

Take care,
    Kate

monarchbutterfly
    has no status.
    one of the s's: school, studying or sleep...pick one :)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    kate,
    keeping my fingers crossed right along with you!!! here is hoping the change in plans is the change you need to get a BFP and be exceedingly pg by time the holiday season rolls around
    me and my three:
    and my three very sweet angels, who will never be forgotten: (18+wks) (5wks) (8wks)