FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
moving....may be sparce

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    monarchbutterfly
    has no status.
    one of the s's: school, studying or sleep...pick one :)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

moving....may be sparce

as of yesterday dh signed the contract for his new job in chicago!!!! he gave his 2 wk notice today!!!
    so it is official.... WE ARE MOVING!!!!!!
    as of yesterday we also got our preapproval from the mortage broker and he said he could close us by the end of this month!! now we just need to find a house....lol. we have our eye on 5 in the area around my folks currently. they are going to look at the interiors this weekend. we will decide after then and we will most likely be making an offer by monday and hope to be under contract by the end of next week!!
    so i will be around but i may be sparce as my main focus right now is to purge what we do not need and to pack!!!
    illinois here we come!!!!
    me and my three:
    and my three very sweet angels, who will never be forgotten: (18+wks) (5wks) (8wks)

2. Advertisement

SgtMom
    has no status.
    Life's Journey, Colic and Education
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Congrats on your move and getting back to your midwestern roots!

monarchbutterfly
    has no status.
    one of the s's: school, studying or sleep...pick one :)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    i tell ya kate i will be very glad to be rid of the east coast. i think i could survive out there on the west coast but the east coast is a completely different lifestyle
    and ummm young lady did we forget to come over here and update and let me know you had your iui. oh well a belated sticky embie dance will have to do.
    i hope this is the cycle for you.
    bec

SgtMom
    has no status.
    Life's Journey, Colic and Education
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    BTW, I had my IUI Becky!!! I'm sorry - every time we find out, we have two days to book a hotel, pack, make sure dh has time off from work, etc. It is not like staying local for the procedure, but we feel the peace of mind is worth the time, travel and expense of going to SCal. And this time I got to see much of my family for Mother's Day, including the new baby in the family! So, thanks for the sticky embie dance and I will definitely let you know if we need another one!