FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Anyone have a Whirlpool Duet front loader dryer?

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sweedie
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    PrincessBride, how did DH fix it?
    We won't be paying for the service call because we always by the extended warranty. But it just sucks to not know if I'll be able to dry a load or not.

Maybe we do have a lemon. Thank you all for the info. I'll have DH ask the service repairman. We are having the store that we bought it from do repairs.

2. Advertisement

Julie2002
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I had a lot of service problems with my Whirlpool Duet Washer when I got it. Their 800 service line is A NIGHTMARE to deal with. Sorry you are having to go through this. I know it is a major PITA when it's a new (and expensive!) machine.

We went through 10 service calls over the course of a year, and they never declared the machine a lemon. Hopefully you will have more luck! I won't buy a Whirlpool product again -- nothing's perfect, but their service bedside manner was atrocious.

daytonmom
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    We have one with no problems for 4 yrs or so.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12