FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
bike riding??

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    em4444
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

bike riding??

Have you guys thought of bike riding with your LO? My husband and I used to be avid bike riders and would love to get back into it. Most of what I read recommends a year old before you put them in a seat or in a trailer. But....it just seems like my LO would be able to handle it. I hate to wait till my 9 month appt to check with my pedi. What do you guys think?

em

2. Advertisement

Cat Mom
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    You know your child best and if you are comfortable putting your LO on a bike or in the little trailers, then go for it. Its a great workout and a good way to get the kids outside. I would love to get back into bike riding with the kids, but with 2, I need to get a trailer. I think they would both enjoy it as both of them love being outside and going on stoller and wagon rides. It's getting too late in the season up here, maybe next year I will, or get one on clearance this year. Both DH and I have mountain bikes and want to take the kids on rides, it's just a matter of taking the time to find what would work for the two of them.
    Tiffany (36) DH (44)
    IVF#2, Baden Troy born 11/11/06
    Natural Surprise, Alexandra Elyse 2/14/08

www.custommetalart.etsy.com