FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Today was the first day in a very long time that

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    eli
    has no status.
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Today was the first day in a very long time that

I did not have one bite of junk food all day! It's only 7:48pm EST though.... still early I really need to shape up with the eating, so I did have to put some effort into it today.
    Lynn

DD-9
    DS-7
    DS-born 4/25/10 (William Lukas)

2. Advertisement

JenniferB
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conratulations! It is now 10 o'clock here and I just finished choking down frozen pizza because we were so busy with kid and other events tonight. Ugh! I'm going to pay for this!

Jennifer
    ds 4 years old
    dd 2 years old

www.my.tupperware.com/jburkum
    Jennifer
    ds 8 years old, dd 6 years old

M&M
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good for you! That's my plan for today. Actually it was my plan for yesterday and the day before too, but it didn't work out So, I'll try again. It's 5:30 am, so far, so good

Melinda

GalaxyGirl
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations!

I must confess...
    Yesterday was probably my WORST FOOD DAY EVER! I started the day as normal: a cup of shredded wheat w/splenda & skim milk, lots of coffee, a banana... several Dunkin Donut donut holes, one of those 100 calorie cheese nip snacks, several more donut holes, a bag of fat free popcorn, a donut hole, maybe 2 more, leftover pepper steak & brown rice, a french cruller, a slice of apple pie... and I still wanted more!!

Here's the really pathetic part: I subbed for another WW leader last night! So here I ate crap all day and then go talk to a group of women about NOT eating crap all day. I feel like such a hypocrit. I guess it's what makes me "real".

I think I was feeding serious anxiety... and the junk food wasn't really doing it for me and I didn't feel like taking time to eat really good healthy food. ugh blah. Today's another day and I've already started on the wrong foot. No time like the current to get back in step! I'm thinking big salad for lunch today.

Janet (44), DH (44)
    Genevieve & Victoria 10/04
    via IVF#6 w/PGD
    +

eli
    has no status.
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    After I posted that last night, I almost had to delete it! I was SO close to doing my usual night time munching. The post actually prevented me from it! I'm trying again today. So far so good!
    Lynn

DD-9
    DS-7

4blessings
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Your post just inspired me to try to eat junk free all day! It is so hard being home all day with 3 little ones that eat, eat, eat!!
    Anne
    Mommy to:
    Stefanie, Nina, Isabella, And Natalie

M&M
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, now I'm home from work (4:35pm) and wanted to confess that I didn't make it I didn't even make it until 8am before I caved in. I wasn't feeling very well at work and thought that a bag of cookies out of the vending machine would help. They did.

Melinda

4blessings
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I did good until lunch and then not too bad. I did have some pringles with my veggie burger and then a few chocolate kisses in the afternoon. Chai tea around 300(that is not too bad) and now awaiting Chili with no meat for dinner. We shall see how I do after dinner. It is hard with all this Valentine's candy around!

Lynn, how did you do today??
    Anne
    Mommy to:
    Stefanie, Nina, Isabella, And Natalie

eli
    has no status.
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I did well all day until I got home. There was no formal dinner so I grazed. It was nothing really bad but after dinner I found myself standing in front of the freezer looking, wanting, hoping. I dug a few bars of the chocolate out of an old half eaten pint of Cherry Garcia. I then looked in the cabinet and ate about 6 little graham crackers... they were organic- the small round ones.... still, the day was good. This is hard though. I wore my new jeans (which are really tight) to help keep me motivated.
    Lynn

DD-9
    DS-7

sista
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I have been TIVO'ing Oprah and I swear every show she is harping on the not eating past 7:30. That even doing that in itself you can shed pounds. I am trying but boy is it hard. I love to eat once the kids head to bed and just veg in front of the TV. Last night I caved and had Raisin Bran at 10:00.
    Mom to DD E,11
    DS D,9
    DS N,7
    DD A,5