FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Superbowl munchies?

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    M&M
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

Superbowl munchies?

Is anyone making anything yummy for Sunday? So far I'm making wings, not sure how yet, and Cathy's famous Onion dip with some chips and veggies. I haven't decided what else yet. Defintely need about two more things.

Melinda

2. Advertisement

GalaxyGirl
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was just planning to make Rachel Ray's Veg-Head Three Bean Chili and cornbread. Of course the pizza place up the street has a deal on 3 cheesesteaks & 50 wings that DH is drooling over, so we'll see...
    Janet (44), DH (44)
    Genevieve & Victoria 10/04
    via IVF#6 w/PGD
    +

eli
    has no status.
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My neighbor invited us over. She is making chili, some sort of teriyaki wings, guacamole, and not sure what else. She said I could bring something. I need to give it some thought. She is sort of picky, but in a gourmet way... know what I mean? She loves weird different stuff but not so much basic stuff. I would take the onion dip, but I'll have to run the sour cream by her. I know she doesn't like other creamy things but it might have more to do with the mayo. I may also do a dessert. Or maybe some pepperoni rolls....??? I haven't made those in ages and was thinking of them recently...
    Lynn

DD-9
    DS-7
    DS-born 4/25/10 (William Lukas)

CathyNY
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Oooo, you guys are so lucky!

I don't give a flying football about the Superbowl, but I do love the nosh! Chili. Cornbread. Yum yum.

Lynn, how about bringing some sausage balls? Those are crunchy, not creamy, and they're real Superbowl fare.
    Cathy
    and Nicky, seven years old

There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
    --Beverly Sills

jow
    Good things...are always around the corner. Just depends upon which corner you look! LOL
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    OHHH Cathy I am trying your onion dip for the first time today MAde it last night and can't wait to get into it and taste this wonderful creation!!

jo

eli
    has no status.
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

so sad, very food sad

My friend has cancelled her party. Her son has a contagious skin thingy and so it was a must. My taste buds are VERY sad!
    I guess I could make something on my own, but she is a very good cook and was going to do quite a few things.... boohooooo
    Lynn

DD-9
    DS-7
    DS-born 4/25/10 (William Lukas)