FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Has anyone had experience with egg donation in Europe?

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Pegolovo
    Happy husband

Post Thanks / Like

Question Has anyone had experience with egg donation in Europe?

Hello, ladies!
    Has anyone had experience with egg donation in Europe? My wife and I started looking at some clinics in the Czech Republic and Russia. We are looking for anyone who may have tried a clinic abroad and is willing to share their experiences. Thanks.

2. Advertisement

Angela 34
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! We passed ivf with donor egg in Ukrainian clinic. Booked 5 shots program. With this very program they guarantee to refund money in case of 5 failures. Passed 2 cycles placing 2 nice 5-day blasts each time. After shot#2 conceived with a boy. Message me if got interested, will be glad to help. Good luck!

swiftmood
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    A few friends of mine underwent IVF de at top Polish IVF clinic. If need more info, pm. Good luck

Ririand
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, we were in the Ukrainian clinic. We went there for surrogacy. But I know that the donation of eggs is widely used in Ukraine. You can try to find out the detailed information. If you want to talk, then write in private messages. I will be happy to share my experience. And I can tell you about the details of my trip to Ukraine. In general, I can say that the medical service there is at a fairly high level. Initially, we did not have high hopes of success in that country. But it turned out that now we have a child. We paid a VIP package. To have a large number of attempts. However, a large number of attempts was not required. Therefore, I advise you to think about Ukraine. In addition, the clinic in which we were, the prices are quite acceptable. I hope my advice helped you.