FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
How to find a perfect surrogate mother?

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Pegolovo
    Happy husband

Post Thanks / Like

How to find a perfect surrogate mother?

Hello, ladies!
    Has anyone had experience with egg donation in Europe? My wife and I started looking at some clinics in the Czech Republic and Russia. We are looking for anyone who may have tried a clinic abroad and is willing to share their experiences. Thanks.

2. Advertisement

Ririand
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, I recommend that you think about using this service in Ukraine. We were there, so I can share my experience. In Russia we have never been. Therefore, what rules are there regarding the donation of eggs I do not know. As for the Czech Republic? As far as I know, there this industry is not so developed. In addition, in many European countries this option is completely banned. In Russia, egg donation is allowed. But certainly the cost of this service there is quite high. We also used the services of a surrogate mother. Initially, as I understand, your question was: " How to find a perfect surrogate mother?". I can also give you the answer to this question. We picked a surrogate mother at the clinic of reproductive medicine. We fully entrusted this choice to doctors. It seemed to us that we did not need to interfere in this process. A surrogate mother was found for us for 1.5 months. In accordance with our agreement, which we signed with the clinic. We were in biotex and since we chose the ViP package, we did not have to wait long until a surrogate mother was found for us.

swiftmood
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    From what I know surrogacy is not legal in Czech rep, although IVF clinics in Poland and Czech Rep get excellent success rates. Surrogacy in Ukraine is becoming really popular, also cos of prices. If you want to know more, I would recommend listening to webinars and reading their Q&A, where you would find tons of useful info: surrogacy in Ukraine how to start 1 and surrogacy in Ukraine part 2 Hope this helps Good luck