FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Egg warmming cycle from my own frozen eggs

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    squishy27
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey lilone2. I got 2 days of bcp the start prognova prob sunday or monday with af. I have to stay on it until either 12 wks pg or bfn blood test.
    Im so over it today feeln down i went on fb and 5 of my friends, one just today have had babies and theres so many pics. Im over waiting so stressful and drainning its 11 days till we travel for treatment and im counting every minute.
    Soz just tired and over it today.just want sum thn good for us for once. Soz if i sound bitter i think i better just go to bed lol

2. Advertisement

lilone2
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by squishy27 View Post
    Hey lilone2. I got 2 days of bcp the start prognova prob sunday or monday with af. I have to stay on it until either 12 wks pg or bfn blood test.
    Im so over it today feeln down i went on fb and 5 of my friends, one just today have had babies and theres so many pics. Im over waiting so stressful and drainning its 11 days till we travel for treatment and im counting every minute.
    Soz just tired and over it today.just want sum the good for us for once. Soz if i sound bitter i think i better just go to bed lol
    I totally get it. Squishy, I think good things will happen for you this time. Here's hoping! Maybe a Facebook hiatus is in order starting a few days before transfer since stress makes conceiving harder.

squishy27
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lilone2 View Post
    I totally get it. Squishy, I think good things will happen for you this time. Here's hoping! Maybe a Facebook hiatus is in order starting a few days before transfer since stress makes conceiving harder.
    Good idea il try stay off it at that time.thanks lilone2.

lilone2
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Squishy, just wondered how you are doing?

squishy27
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    lilone2 hi, im good. Have arrived interstate for our treatment. I had my ultrasound and bloods done on friday and every thing looking good
    My dh is trying to give sperm sample tomorrow am if no sperm in ssmple has sperm retrival booked for same arvo.
    So exited for them to put my eggs with his sperm .

squishy27
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    What ru up to?

lilone2
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    What ru up to?
    Nothing much here. Since I only recently froze mine I expect them to be sitting there for a while. I'm still deeply interested in your journey and the journey of the other person on here who was thawing and trying for a baby now. How many are you thawing again? Are they already thawed and waiting for DH's sperm? Best wishes to you and your husband. Here's hoping for a great fert report!

squishy27
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    4 out of 5 thawed survied.we are waiting for the fertilization report today.they r supposed to be calling me soon.

lilone2
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    4 out of 5 thawed survied.we are waiting for the fertilization report today.they r supposed to be calling me soon.
    Good luck! Let us know how it goes!

squishy27
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    2 embryos r still alive they both fertilized late they are at 3 cells this am.my nurse said we will do transfer tomorrow if the contine to grow. Fingers and toes crossed x

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast