FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
EggBanxx Discounted Egg Freezing and Financing Options!

HelpAtFertilityAuthority
    has no status.
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Mellow

EggBanxx Discounted Egg Freezing and Financing Options!

Have you heard about EggBanxx? This new program helps you to make egg freezing more affordable. EggBanxx works only with clinics skilled in VITRIFICATION, not slow freeze techniques, and negotiates a discounted rate for EggBanxx patients. Patients are also given the option to finance their egg freezing procedure, and one year of storage, making manageable monthly payments to preserve their child-bearing years!

EggBanxx egg freezing patients will save approximately 10% off the cost of one egg freezing cycle (more if they undergo 2 or 3 egg freezing cycles). (Egg freezing is not covered by insurance and usually averages $6,500 to $18,000 per cycle with no payment plans currently in existence!)

There is no age cut off! If you are a candidate for egg freezing as determined by a skilled fertility doctor, you are accepted into the program!

Your frozen egg storage is included for one year! (averages $300 to $1,000 per year)

From EggBanxx.com:
    *EggBanxx customers save on average $750 per Egg Freezing cycle! One, two & three cycle packages available.
    *Financing your fertility investment means not having to break the bank; monthly installments are manageable.
    *Egg Freezing uses Vitrification process and is performed at an advanced Fertility Clinic near you.

If interested, contact our Patient Care Advocates at 855-552-2699 or email kim@fertilityauthority.com
    IVF w/ICSI in April 2010=TWINS!
    SCH, IC, emergency cerclage at 22 weeks
    PTL at 32 weeks, made it to 36 weeks!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC Baby #3: PCOS, 9% morphology
    Provera and Pregnitude!

Twitter: @Griffiths1214

If you need information on multi-cycle savings and financing for IVF or egg freezing, contact our Patient Care Advocates for help or send us a message on our Facebook page.

Get Fertile Thoughts on your phone: Click for iPhone OR Android

click to visit my blog:
    Thanks MeSally, Gniot_group thanked for this post
    Likes MeSally, Gniot_group liked this post

2. Advertisement

shellycoste
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Olll[URL[/URL]

BC-leahjane
    BC-leahjane
    has no status.
    Edit
    Ladies, EggBanxx helped make freezing my eggs a reality. I knew I did not have $10-15,000 cash to pay for EggFreezing but with EggBanxx you can pay as little as $140.00 a month and always know you have healthy viable eggs when you are ready to conceive.

Feel free to contact me with questions on EggBanxx or my personal story.
    Likes JessMarie liked this post

JessMarie
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi BC-leahjane, can you tell me about your experience with egg freezing? Which doctor did you use? I live in South Jersey. Were you nervous?

Jess

BC-leahjane
    BC-leahjane
    has no status.
    Edit
    Hi Jess,
    Do be honest, I was more excited then nervous. The only time I was nervous was when I was on the operating table about to go to sleep from the IV.
    It was so simple. I live in NY and went to RMANY, Dr. Copperman is wonderful but you do have the opportunity of seeing almost all of the physicians.

It was truly a great experience and something I am so glad I did!

IRMS and IVFNJ both participate in EggBanxx. I am happy to connect you with a Patient Care Advocate to help you better understand the program and get you started with a consultation.

Good luck, I wish you all the best!!

BC-leahjane
    BC-leahjane
    has no status.
    Edit
    Quote Originally Posted by JessMarie View Post
    Hi BC-leahjane, can you tell me about your experience with egg freezing? Which doctor did you use? I live in South Jersey. Were you nervous?

Jess

Hi Jess,

My experience was amazing!
    It was so easy and quick. I was shocked at the total amount of time from start to finish it was only 12 days and the medication was nothing. I used RMANY, every single doctor, nurse and Phlebotomist was so wonderful to me.
    The worst part was the cost but EggBanxx helped tremendously. If it wasn't for EggBanxx financing option I would not of been able to do it and now I never have to think about it again.

Please feel free to ask me about anything, I love helping women that are thinking about thing for their future!!!

Good luck,
    LJ

noanoa
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Fine
    Girls, if you are looking for any affordable programme for egg freezing- search for any good clinic in Europe, or even in Czech or Poland. As I know one of the best ifv clinic in Poland (Gdansk or Warsaw) has just introduced egg freezing programme, the cost is about 2 000- 3 000 USD (more detailed price list is on their website). The clinic meets the requirements of American Society for Reproductive Medicine.

carbear223
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Had a terrible experience with Eggbanxx - while they say they negotiate the best rate for you, they put the wrong number of cycles in my contract although it was clearly stated in email correspondence, so I had to come out of pocket to pay the thousands of dollars difference between the subsequent cycle price I was quoted and budgeted for and a stand alone single cycle price with the clinic. Probably would have been better off just dealing directly with the clinic, whose prices include anesthesia!