FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Any been to the ISIS Clinic in Cyprus? FET success?

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Emmeline3
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Any been to the ISIS Clinic in Cyprus? FET success?

Hello everyone! I haven't been on this board for quite a few years and never thought I would be back with the intention of using donor eggs but here we are! Has anyone done a cycle at the ISIS Clinic in Nicosia, Cyprus? They recommend doing a frozen vs fresh cycle and their success rates are comparable. Would love to hear stories and any advice you can give, thank you!
    Me 37, DH 35
    2 IVFs OE BFN
    Just starting out on DE journey
    Consultation in January 2012 with RBA

2. Advertisement

swiftmood
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmeline3 View Post
    Hello everyone! I haven't been on this board for quite a few years and never thought I would be back with the intention of using donor eggs but here we are! Has anyone done a cycle at the ISIS Clinic in Nicosia, Cyprus? They recommend doing a frozen vs fresh cycle and their success rates are comparable. Would love to hear stories and any advice you can give, thank you!
    From what I have read clinics in Cyprus offer top notch treatments. Although friends of mine picked ivf clinics in Poland (Invi*ta) Czech Rep (Zli*) and Russia.

Ririand
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, unfortunately not, we were not in Cyprus. For surrogacy, we flew to Ukraine. Fortunately, everything went well, we were picked up by a surrogate mother. And she gave birth to our baby. We did not use donor eggs. But, we know that there was a large donor base. Therefore, if you are interested, I can share our journey.