FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Male who started his baby Journey

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    cubano143
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Male who started his baby Journey

Hey everybody!!! I been reading a lot of post and I became excited to share my journey and to ask questions

For starters I wish clinics will provide their prices upfront on their websites!!!!

What I have done so far is created a chart of all the ones that I am interested.

Has anybody worked with CT Fertility Egg Donation program?

Right now I am in the process of saving money. I am single and I am doing this alone and it sucks but I do want a family.

Save: $30,000 -Egg Donor and IVF Clinic Fees (Should I do the guarantee program?)
    I am looking for a part time job to expedite this process. I do not want to take any loans
    I just finished paying off my car loan so I am "snowballing" my bills so that I can make this happen ASAP!!!

I can write about this on and on and on...but for now I figure I share what I have done so far.
    List of Price for anybody who interested coming soon!!!

2. Advertisement

silverbrumby
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Some clinics do list their prices. Have you looked at CNY in upstate NY? Their egg donor cycles are a fraction of the cost of most clinics and it is a highly reputable clinic. Also if you are using an egg donor and surrogate maybe look into a traditional surrogate option?

Quote Originally Posted by cubano143 View Post
    Hey everybody!!! I been reading a lot of post and I became excited to share my journey and to ask questions

For starters I wish clinics will provide their prices upfront on their websites!!!!

What I have done so far is created a chart of all the ones that I am interested.

Has anybody worked with CT Fertility Egg Donation program?

Right now I am in the process of saving money. I am single and I am doing this alone and it sucks but I do want a family.

Save: $30,000 -Egg Donor and IVF Clinic Fees (Should I do the guarantee program?)
    I am looking for a part time job to expedite this process. I do not want to take any loans
    I just finished paying off my car loan so I am "snowballing" my bills so that I can make this happen ASAP!!!

I can write about this on and on and on...but for now I figure I share what I have done so far.
    List of Price for anybody who interested coming soon!!!

cubano143
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by silverbrumby View Post
    Some clinics do list their prices. Have you looked at CNY in upstate NY? Their egg donor cycles are a fraction of the cost of most clinics and it is a highly reputable clinic. Also if you are using an egg donor and surrogate maybe look into a traditional surrogate option?
    Thanks!!!! I will def look into that!!! Your awesome for the information. I wasn't considering Traditional surrogate but after what you wrote it is now an option!

silverbrumby
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome! I am so happy I could help. I know of a few surrogacy boards that have ads sections if you want that information too. I am a single mother by choice and I am part of a facebook group that includes a few single dads by choice in it if you're interested. Lots of luck in your journey! If I were younger I'd be willing to be a surrogate, but I'm past the age limit for most clinics and I'm still trying to find my own donor to have one more before I'm simply too old all together. If I can help in any way don't hesitate to ask. I've amassed a lot of information on my infertility journey.

cubano143
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by silverbrumby View Post
    Awesome! I am so happy I could help. I know of a few surrogacy boards that have ads sections if you want that information too. I am a single mother by choice and I am part of a facebook group that includes a few single dads by choice in it if you're interested. Lots of luck in your journey! If I were younger I'd be willing to be a surrogate, but I'm past the age limit for most clinics and I'm still trying to find my own donor to have one more before I'm simply too old all together. If I can help in any way don't hesitate to ask. I've amassed a lot of information on my infertility journey.
    So thank you much!!! What you said really meant a lot to me... So where in your journey are you at? I would love all groups info because I plan to join any support groups to gain wisdom and feedback... Quick update. My bestfriend agreed to be my donor and my cousin said she will be my surrogate... This is a great thing because it cut back on cost!!!!