FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Best clinics for Egg donorship- SG? ACRM? Others?

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    NewLeaf2turn
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Best clinics for Egg donorship- SG? ACRM? Others?

Hello friends,
    I am looking for some comments from anyone who has experience TTC with donor eggs. I am 41, my husband, 43. We have been TTC for 2 years and were successful last April however I miscarried at 11 weeks and we have had no luck since. We have done a couple of IUI's and have attempted to do 2 IVF stimulation cycles but I did not respond well to the medications and so there were really not enough follicle to aspirate. I am currently researching clinics in the US so we can choose one to work with and I wanted to know thoughts on who is the best, with the best track record for my age group? My doctor here (in Chile) recommended Shady Grove as he works with them when he sends patients to the US for donorship. I have also looked at CCRM and their branch in Atlanta as that would be the most convenient place to get to for us. How much difference does it make which clinic you go to? Thanks for any thoughts, experiences or comments that can help us narrow down which path to take.

2. Advertisement

cubano143
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

So I am new to this process and I am too looking at Donor Eggs. However, I found that Shady Grove has an excellent Refund Risk Program and they have where you can share the Egg Donor both 2 ways or 3 ways.

cubano143
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

So I am new to this process and I am too looking at Donor Eggs. However, I found that Shady Grove has an excellent Refund Risk Program and they have where you can share the Egg Donor both 2 ways or 3 ways.

NewLeaf2turn
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! I am checking them out now!

cubano143
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NewLeaf2turn View Post
    Thanks! I am checking them out now!
    So I can email you what the financial lady from SG sent me its 20 pages of what each items and packages cost. Did ACRM give you a cost sheet