FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
ivf with donor egg in age over 50 yo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jupiter2
    Waiting
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Hi, I don't know where you ladies are from but you might want to try New Hope Fertility Clinic in New York. They have a frozen egg bank or you can use fresh eggs. The best part...they don't have an age limit. I haven't used their DE services but I did mini ivf there. Unfortunately, it didn't work for me.

2. Advertisement

noanoa
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Fine
    I am not sure but check out Invi**cta invitro clinics. A friend of mine has recommended them to me.

Ririand
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, we went to the biotexcom. We flew for surrogacy, but I know that there are quite acceptable prices for IVF. In addition, there are no age restrictions. As for the surrogacy, we considered three packages. The first package, it's the cheapest one - it's an economy package. The second package is standard - it costs more. But the waiting time is shorter (this applies to surrogacy). And the package that we have chosen is the VIP package. This package provides an unlimited number of attempts up to a positive result. Of course the cost of this package is higher, but waiting times are less (about 1.5 months). As far as I know, the IVF procedure is also a popular option. Because the price is acceptable and there are many positive reviews about the work of doctors. I can say that we are very grateful to this clinic. Because our first trip was to India. And there we had a complete failure. In addition, we had to repay each apartment separately and every attempt. And we spent the money in vain. We did not think that we would be helped in Ukraine. But, fortunately, we were wrong, it was the Ukrainian surrogate mother who gave birth to us a child.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12