FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Just started donor egg journey

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
    fpancone
    ANXIOUS!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys! I have NOT taken any HPTs. I don't know why. My first beta is on Monday 8/8 and I'm basically dying to get it over with haha. Hubs and I talked about maybe taking the hpt on Sunday night, only because we both have to work on Monday and if the hpt is negative it might prepare us a little bit if we have to take a disappointing phone call at work.
    Likes Molina12340 liked this post

2. Advertisement

Molina12340
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck tomorrow fpancone! I'll be thinking of you so please update is when you are able! Big hugs and baby sticky dust

fpancone
    ANXIOUS!

Post Thanks / Like
    Molina - Thank you! Just started donor egg journey️ We did HPT last night and this morning and they were both the faintest BFP. Not entirely sure what that means but hoping it's a good sign and they're so faint because it's early! Getting dressed and heading out for my beta now!
    Likes Molina12340 liked this post

Missy1978
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Faith, that's wonderful! Let us know how your appointment goes!!!!

I actually caved already this morning and took a digital hpt at 6dp5dt and it gave us a bfp!!!! My beta isn't until Thursday and we're just trying to be cautiously hopeful. Luck has never been on our side with this before.

I'm so glad I have you ladies to talk to!
    Missy

4/15 CP
    1/16 MMC 10 Wks
    4/16 Diagnosed with DOR
    -Starting IVF with Fresh DE

Missy1978
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Molina, isn't your next beta today as well??? Fingers crossed! Let me know how it goes!!! Just started donor egg journey
    Missy

4/15 CP
    1/16 MMC 10 Wks
    4/16 Diagnosed with DOR

Molina12340
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy1978 View Post
    Faith, that's wonderful! Let us know how your appointment goes!!!!

I actually caved already this morning and took a digital hpt at 6dp5dt and it gave us a bfp!!!! My beta isn't until Thursday and we're just trying to be cautiously hopeful. Luck has never been on our side with this before.

I'm so glad I have you ladies to talk to!
    Omg that's amazing for both of you ladies!!!!!!!! Just started donor egg journeyJust started donor egg journeyJust started donor egg journeyJust started donor egg journey

My last beta is today (well last if everything looks good) them another 2ww for my first ultrasound!

I am over the moon excited for both of you!

fpancone
    ANXIOUS!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Molina12340 View Post
    Omg that's amazing for both of you ladies!!!!!!!! Just started donor egg journeyJust started donor egg journeyJust started donor egg journeyJust started donor egg journey

My last beta is today (well last if everything looks good) them another 2ww for my first ultrasound!

I am over the moon excited for both of you!
    YAY! So happy for everyone. My nurse said if my beta is over 100 they won't test betas again and just send me right to the ultrasound in two to three weeks. Anything under 100 we'll test again on Wednesdays. Fingers crossed for all of us!!

fpancone
    ANXIOUS!

Post Thanks / Like
    MENTIONS******

So just got my results back and it was a BFP but only a 63. Trying to not be discouraged as I've seen a lot of women have much higher numbers the first time. She said there isn't anything to be worried about as we're only 10 days post transfer and sometimes frosties are slow hatchers but it's discouraging to see a lot of women with much higher numbers. Testing again on Wednesday to see if they rise.

Molina12340
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fpancone View Post
    MENTIONS******

So just got my results back and it was a BFP but only a 63. Trying to not be discouraged as I've seen a lot of women have much higher numbers the first time. She said there isn't anything to be worried about as we're only 10 days post transfer and sometimes frosties are slow hatchers but it's discouraging to see a lot of women with much higher numbers. Testing again on Wednesday to see if they rise.
    Keep your head up! Right now you are pregnant! The doubling is what is the most important thing! Trying not to stress is the hardest thing in the world, but 63 is a pregnant and it's so very early. Sending big air hugs to you.
    Likes fpancone liked this post

Missy1978
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Faith, I wouldn't be too concerned (easier said then done, right??). I've read about so many woman with betas starting way lower than yours having a happy, uneventful pregnancy. It's super early!! Sending super sticky baby dust!!!!
    Missy

4/15 CP
    1/16 MMC 10 Wks
    4/16 Diagnosed with DOR
    Likes fpancone liked this post

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast