FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Just started donor egg journey

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Missy1978
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    So Thursday was the retrieval and there were 24 mature eggs. All were fertilized and 15 made it to the second day. I'm really hoping a good amount make it to day 5 so I have a better chance of having a take home baby.

The waiting is awful.

Can anyone share what kind of numbers they had?

Molina: are you resisting those HPTs???
    Missy

4/15 CP
    1/16 MMC 10 Wks
    4/16 Diagnosed with DOR
    -Starting IVF with Fresh DE

2. Advertisement

BC-Tryn depriest
    has no status.
    Board Coordinator
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful
    We had 9 frozen eggs, 7 made thaw and fertilized, all 7 made it to day 3. 2-10cell 2-8 cell 2-6and 1-5cell, we have male factor so only 2-10 cell made it to great blast..we transferred 1 in march and ended with forced miscarriage, as my dr. Didn't like how it was progressing, and in 2 weeks we do our fet...
    Me.44 tubes tied
    Dh.30 low count and motility
    1st defet: 3-21-2016 chimical

fpancone
    ANXIOUS!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Missy!

Sorry I've been so MIA - things have been ...intense. I was not able to start my medication on 6/1 as I hoped. I ended up with a cystic follicle! Which was sort of excited but also put a damper on my plans to start meds on 6/1. Exciting because I made an egg - not a healthy one but still one. We have done hundreds of ultrasounds at all points and have never seen any sign of life from these ovaries! Doc prescribed me some BCP to shrink the cyst and I took them the entire month of June. I planned to try again on July 1st - cyst had basically disappeared so we ordered some blood - but again my body was trying act kind of normal (super unusual for me with Premature Ovarian Failure) I had a FSH level of 16 - and have never been below a 60. Very strange. Anyway, doc gave me a depot lupron shot to shut it all down - ultrasound on the 22nd proved my uterus was ready to go and blood work was perfect. Started my estrogen, progesterone injections on 24th and FINALLY made it to have my transfer on 7/29!!! We transferred 2 A+ embies and now I'm in the 2WW. Fingers crossed. This is my first IVF or transfer so I wasn't sure what to expect. I've been super crampy and my BBs are so sore. Is this because of the progesterone?

How's everyone else going? Hoping to hear some good news friends! xo
    Likes Molina12340 liked this post

Molina12340
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    fpancone - so excited for you and your transfer! The 2ww can be rough, especially with sore body parts Wishing you lots of sticky baby dust! Keep us updated!

Missy - Happy Transfer day, I'm thinking of you and wishing you the absolute best!

fpancone
    ANXIOUS!

Post Thanks / Like
    Molina - Did you have your transfer on 7/18? Any news yet?

Missy - TODAY is transfer day?! I came back just in time! BABY DUST TO ALL !!!

Molina12340
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Fpancone - yes my transfer was on the 18th. I held out 7 days before doing my first HPT - which was a BFN. But apparently it was to soon or the test was a dud.

***MENTS****
    Had my first Beta on 7/28. We transferred one excellent looking 5 day blast and got a BFP. 1st bet was 335. 2nd was yesterday and came back at 2669! So on 8/8 will do the 3rd and final beta (apparently my dr does three). If all continues to look good 1st ultrasound will be the next week!
    Last edited by Molina12340; 08-04-2016 at 06:42 PM.

fpancone
    ANXIOUS!

Post Thanks / Like
    AMAZING NEWS! I wasn't aware your first beta and second beta could give you two different results (obviously I know the numbers change.) So happy for you and fingers crossed that you keep increasing and you get to that ultrasound! I said today that once Friday gets here my first beta will be here before I know it because the weekend always FLIES right by! Keep us updated! xo

Missy1978
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Faith! Welcome back!! And look what you've been through to get where you are!! What day is your blood test????

Molina - How long do you have to stay on your progesterone shots? Are you feeling pregnant yet?? Just started donor egg journey
    Missy

4/15 CP
    1/16 MMC 10 Wks
    4/16 Diagnosed with DOR
    -Starting IVF with Fresh DE

Molina12340
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fpancone View Post
    AMAZING NEWS! I wasn't aware your first beta and second beta could give you two different results (obviously I know the numbers change.) So happy for you and fingers crossed that you keep increasing and you get to that ultrasound! I said today that once Friday gets here my first beta will be here before I know it because the weekend always FLIES right by! Keep us updated! xo
    So my bad, I just re-read my post and it was meant to say BFP!!! How terrible of me not to re-read it, before I hit send, the only excuse I have is I haven't slept much (less than 4 hours in the last 4 days) and it's starting to wear on me.

Molina12340
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Just started donor egg journey

Quote Originally Posted by Missy1978 View Post
    Faith! Welcome back!! And look what you've been through to get where you are!! What day is your blood test????

Molina - How long do you have to stay on your progesterone shots? Are you feeling pregnant yet?? Just started donor egg journey
    I don't feel any different (yet) expect for the sore tatas, but apparently, that can be a side effect of progesterone. I have my last beta on 8/8 where they will run my estrogen and progesterone numbers also to see how those numbers are. From my understanding, they will decide how long to keep me on it. 10 weeks seems to be the average.

How are you feeling today?

pfancone - when's your first Beta? Are you holding out on HPT's? How are you feeling?
    Last edited by Molina12340; 08-05-2016 at 08:21 AM.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast