FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Just started donor egg journey

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Missy1978
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just got back from our appointment and next month is our month! As long as everything goes smoothly we should transfer at the end of July. I just back from the pharmacy with my giant sac of prescriptions. I start my Lupron injections on Friday! It doesn't seem that bad although one look at the Progesterone oil needle almost made me pass out! Just started donor egg journey
    Missy

4/15 CP
    1/16 MMC 10 Wks
    4/16 Diagnosed with DOR
    -Starting IVF with Fresh DE

2. Advertisement

Molina12340
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Missy, that's awesome news! Seems we are about 2 weeks apart on our schedules!! The Lupron stuff hasn't been bad for me, today was day 10 and I've only had one injection bruise. And the prestagrone needles are scary as heck looking, but will be worth it in the end! Not sure when I start the progestorne shots - still waiting for my period to start, should be in the next day or so. Do they have you starting lupron on a certian day of your cycle or did they just tell you what date they wanted you to start it? What's your full protocol, do you know? All I know is that my planned transfer is sometime toward the middle/end of July! I'm excited for you!!

Angela 34
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, girls! Just wanted to give you a gentle hug through this way. I know hoe emotionally draining and time consuming the process can be. We passed IVF with donor eggs in Ukrainian Biotexcom clinic more than almost 2 years ago and have absolutely nothing to regret about. The thing is important here your doc and nurses treat you in the best way so that you could get the answers any time of the day. (I think I had been unbearable during first 2-3 weeks with all my calls and questions and worries - whatever - lol now). I'm happy for you Missy have gone through these first important steps. And will be praying for all the process goes smoothly for you. Sorry if I haven't got it where are you passing your treatment?
    Now when we are on another side of the journey I still brose the forums talking to ladies and trying to support them as I've been through it myself. Always thinking of all lovelies praying for their babies see this world as fast as they can. God bless you on this path!

Molina12340
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Missy - just wanted to check in and see how the Lupron shots are going. Sorry I didn't check in on Friday but it's been a crazy few days! Hope it's going well so far.

swiftmood
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Missy1978- it is wonderful news! I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for the positive outcome xx

Missy1978
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Angela: thank you so much for your kind words. I'm receiving treatment at Penn Fertility in Philadelphia.

Swiftmood - Thank you!!!! It's all I can think about!

Molina - they just told me what day to start the Lupron. Hasn't been bad at all. Im supposed to get my period the end of this week (tomorrow they want me to stop taking the BCP). I think I start adding in the estrogen around the 14th and then switch to progesterone around the 18th? I can't remember exactly (lol, good thing it's written down at home!). My transfer is planned for the last few days of the month!!
    Missy

4/15 CP
    1/16 MMC 10 Wks
    4/16 Diagnosed with DOR
    Likes Molina12340 liked this post

Missy1978
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Molina: thinking of you! Have you started the progesterone or estrogen yet?? How are you feeling? I'm feeling a bit more emotional than usual on the Lupron but I'm usually pretty sappy anyway Just started donor egg journey
    Missy

4/15 CP
    1/16 MMC 10 Wks
    4/16 Diagnosed with DOR

Molina12340
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm 9 days in on the Estrogen, and my only "noticeable" side effects are the couple pounds I've gained and my boobs are sore. So right now I'm doing 5cc of Lupron, 4mg of Estrace and Friday I'll go up to 6mg of Estrace and have a ultrasound to see if my uturien lining is the correct thickness, if it is our schduled transfer date is 18th of July and I will start the progestron on the 15th of J

I'm so glad that Lupron has gone well for you! I hope the rest of it is easy breezy and filled with an epic outcome!

Molina12340
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Missy - thinking of you and hoping meds aren't to bad! How are you feeling?

I started progesterone in Tuesday and so far it's not bad. My husband has been doing very well at administering it.

Missy1978
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Molina - happy transfer day!!!! I hope everything goes great!!!!
    Missy

4/15 CP
    1/16 MMC 10 Wks
    4/16 Diagnosed with DOR
    Thanks Molina12340 thanked for this post
    Likes Molina12340 liked this post

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast