FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
IVF failed

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    lesley1967
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmcghe View Post
    Great news on your donor
    I know Hun, was sent 5 to choose from all proven donors, I just hope this May make a difference, our last cycle went a bit crazy from day 1. First my period came earlier than expected and had a problem getting hold of synarel spray, then the previous donor was late and we had already got our hotel and flights booked, we had to change and it cost more money to do that. Then after we'd made alternative arrangements the donor egg retreival was put off by 3 days so we had to then re book everything and ended up having to stay an extra 4 days and then to make things worse, we couldn't wait for 5 day transfer because of flight and had to settle for 3 day transfer, we then flew home early the following morning, so I had no time to relax Lol

2. Advertisement

Kmcghe
    Praying to be a mom

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful
    Omg I would have had a fit girl you're very strong lol pray this one goes smoothly
    Likes lesley1967 liked this post

Ririand
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, I hope that now you are already doing well. But, I would like to support you. You do not need to get upset, you will be fine. I hope that your dream will come true. And I hope that you were not alone at the time of failure. I hope that your partner and your family support you. How is the situation at the moment?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123