FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
IVF failed

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Kmcghe
    Praying to be a mom

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful
    Can you ask if they have mixed embryos I'm AA hubby's Hispanic so I'm open to most races really all lol

2. Advertisement

Kmcghe
    Praying to be a mom

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful
    3500 that's what I paid for the first three ins paid for meds 450 for mock transfer

lesley1967
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    You have to travel there Hun I think, it may be worth asking tho, there prices are just a fraction of most places x the clinic I went to was in prague and it's called gynem clinic, there's no waiting lists for donors, your find all imformation on there web site, people all over world go there x

Kmcghe
    Praying to be a mom

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful
    Thanks whats the web site name

writersink
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

False preg symptoms

Quote Originally Posted by lesley1967 View Post
    It's very hard to come to terms with because I had convinced myself that I was pregnant. Every single symtoms I thought I had but turns out it was just progesterone. I thought one would take, I think everyone feels the same. We never found out till couple of days ago that our 2 embies were only 4 cell, even tho they were both grade 1 at day 3 they should of really been at least 6 cell, ours probably never even got to day 5 x
    Lesley that was exactly my problem,every strange twinge and slight dizziness I attributed to my impending pregnancy when in truth it was jus the progesterone. IVF is so cruel. I should have known better since this is not my first time. My RE has decided to do another fresh IVF cycle even thoughh we still have 3 frozen embabies to make sure to stockpile younger eggs before I turn a year older. Good luck to all of us.

lesley1967
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just put in Google. Gynem clinic prague

lesley1967
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by writersink View Post
    Lesley that was exactly my problem,every strange twinge and slight dizziness I attributed to my impending pregnancy when in truth it was jus the progesterone. IVF is so cruel. I should have known better since this is not my first time. My RE has decided to do another fresh IVF cycle even thoughh we still have 3 frozen embabies to make sure to stockpile younger eggs before I turn a year older. Good luck to all of us.
    Writer sink, we all need all the luck in the world. After reading so many stories I've come to the conclusion it doesn't matter what day we transfer. How many cells, how many embies or even what grade they are, it's all simply down to what he decides up there, pot luck literally. I feel lost now, no clock watching to take my meds, all the planning for the future on hold, it's horrible isn't it, I'd convinced myself it had worked, my fingers are crossed for us all x next time is our time

Kmcghe
    Praying to be a mom

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful
    So true Lesley I think I did everything people said they did and they got bfp took my supplements ate healthy lost weight you name it yet I still ended up neg so I think when it's our time it will happen

lesley1967
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    So I've just been in touch with our co ordinater in prague, we have picked out a new donor who is 24 and is a proven donor this time round. The doctor has said I need to wait between 1-2 months just to get myself back to normal (if you can call it that lol) hopefully about 6 weeks then before starting the haul of medications again

Kmcghe
    Praying to be a mom

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful
    Great news on your donor

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast