FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Building a lining question

countrymom2B
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Busy

Hello

This concerns preparing your lining for a FET.
    Has anyone ever had your RE stop some of your medication (estrogen) when trying to build your lining in the midst of your lining not getting past 7 all while extending your schedule/time till transfer?
    Not including your injection of estrogen, for example. I realize there are many protocols but the root question is has anyone had their RE extend their protocol when building their lining? What was the outcome?

Any ideas or sharing welcome.

My history is too long to include everything here so I will begin with my most recent and successful journey:
    DE journey-7 eggs, 6 survived thaw, 5 fertilized, 4 divided, 3 made it to blast and were perfect and ready for transfer.
    Transferred 1 perfect embryo.
    BFP!!!!!
    March 2017, 1 beautiful baby girl born. God is good!

2. Advertisement

SC-Kelley M.
    has no status.
    Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure about extending a cycle, but I know the method really affects how the estrogen is absorbed. If your levels are low, have you tried the suppositories? I've heard they've really increased other women's estrogen levels, but I haven't tried them myself. I'm wishing you the best of luck!!

truth110
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by countrymom2B View Post
    Hello

This concerns preparing your lining for a FET.
    Has anyone ever had your RE stop some of your medication (estrogen) when trying to build your lining in the midst of your lining not getting past 7 all while extending your schedule/time till transfer?
    Not including your injection of estrogen, for example. I realize there are many protocols but the root question is has anyone had their RE extend their protocol when building their lining? What was the outcome?

Any ideas or sharing welcome.

There are various protocols and it’s trial/error or best guess most of the time.

They extended ours for couple of weeks, but still didn’t work.

Then we suggested to do a natural cycle to see how body was naturally building the lining. Here, no drugs till follicles mature to ~16mm. Then estrogen patches added followed by progesterone later. It worked - BFP.

Wish you all the best!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by truth110; 09-30-2018 at 09:51 PM.
    Likes SC-Kelley M. liked this post