FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Please share your DE succes stories.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    Papi&mami
    is very bless

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Happy
    Hi ladies ,

I did de . I am 11 weeks pregnant now . This was my second fresh de cycle . I switch from my first re to this one and I got pregnant . I know many woman struggle using de but I was ok with it . My main objective was for my DH to have a child with his DNA . I already have four with my first marriage . I really honestly don't think that I will love this baby less than my other four . I am very thankful to God for letting me be a mother again .
    I hope all that all of you have a baby soon .

2. Advertisement

JanetJ
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats Papi&Mami!
    11/12-IVF#1 14 retrieved, 11 fert, Trans 3 blasts , BFN/Chem
    3/12 -IVF#2 7 eggs retrieved, Trans 3 blasts, BFP - Beta 650, MC
    6/12 -IVF#3 6 eggs retrieved, Trans 4 blasts, BFP - Beta 1400, MC
    2/13 -DE#1 11 thawed, 8 fert, Trans 1 blast, 3 FE, BFN/Chem
    4/13 -DE#2 FET (3), BFN/Chem
    10/13 -DE#3 (Donor#2), Thawed 6, 5 Blasts, Trans (1), Chemical
    11/13 -DE #4 FET(2), Beta-300, Beta-700

gingerginger
    is taking it day by day

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone,

After 4 years TTC, I know how much success stories helped me so I am happy to share mine. I had success on my third fresh DE cycle and my baby is just about to turn one! I had a very long road with a lot of disappointments and, I believe, missed opportunities. Please read my story here: My Story | Some Great Reward: a fertility blog
    Thanks barefeetandtoes thanked for this post

Papi&mami
    is very bless

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Happy
    Ginger @ I read your story , so inspiring and meaningful .

Lililu
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone!
    I'm new at this forum but I'm underwent IVF with donor eggs and I know what kind of struggle it can be. My friends created a website and database to force clinics to be more transparent in terms of standards they use, procedures they do and costs (of course the most difficult part) they charge. If you want to help, please join their fanpage at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eggdonorworld and leave your comments what you would expect from the clinic you choose. Thanks!
    Caroline

Marilynn
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone....
    After 4 yrs of struggling with secondary infertility and multiple m/c and IVF cycles, we decided to use DE. We did a guaranteed frozen program and got pregnant on the first try. My little one is now 5 months old and I am truly blessed. I am glad to hear of all your success stories too!

maske
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy
    Hi I am also a de success story. I am 43 years old and I have four biological children. I got remarried and my husband has no biological children. We tried my eggs but they were badly fragmented. So we decided to do donor egg. Our son just turned 2. We have 5 frozen embryos left and we are doing a fet May 20th. He looks exactly like my husband. We are praying that the fet works. I can tell you I love him just as much as my other children there is nothing in my heart that is different one bit. Good luck to everyone and God bless
    me 40 ( old eggs ) dh 43 perfect
    I have 4 children from prev relationship.
    DS 21
    Twin DD 18
    DS 16
    Had tubal reversal in 2005
    IVF #1 Jan 2011 bfn
    Ivf w/DE #1 in July 2011
    Likes cupcakemommy liked this post

Kmcghe
    Praying to be a mom

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful
    I think adopting embryos is an amazing thing I haven't had secess yet but were tcc three years four failed fet we had a lining issuie that was detected until four heartbreaking bfns but through testing trail and error were looking to adopt embryos now ready to try again but fet it does work

shanghai
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    what steps they had you take to ensure your cycle were in sync with the Donor's?

shanghai
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi any happy moms out there,

I'm currently deciding on using DE, have many questions would like help with,

1. how long did you wait from the time you picked out a Donor to the time you had your transfer?

2. what steps they had you take in order to sync your cycle and the donor's cycle?

thank you
    Last edited by shanghai; 07-11-2014 at 06:48 PM.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast