FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
April/May 2018 Cycle Group

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    PinkShoeBox
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Anyone cycling in the next couple months?

2. Advertisement

SRK
    ready to get this started.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful
    Hi PinkShoeBox
    I am in the middle of a mock transfer cycle. I'm scheduled for a biopsy on the 26th. If all is good I will go right into the cycle soon as AF arrives. Right now I have a transfer date of May 26th ( assuming everything is good with biopsy). We will be using donor eggs.

PinkShoeBox
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by SRK View Post
    Hi PinkShoeBox
    I am in the middle of a mock transfer cycle. I'm scheduled for a biopsy on the 26th. If all is good I will go right into the cycle soon as AF arrives. Right now I have a transfer date of May 26th ( assuming everything is good with biopsy). We will be using donor eggs.
    That's exciting! So soon! We are in the middle of getting some invasive test results back due to two back to back miscarriages last year. Things are looking somewhat positive, but we will be starting a fresh IVF cycle, and we are still not sure on FET, or fresh transfer. With the last two cycles they were both FET and both tested, good quality embryos. I'm not sure what we will do, or when we can start anything, but I'm hoping soon.

SRK
    ready to get this started.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful
    Hopefully you can start soon. My last cycle using fresh donor eggs turned out to be a crappy cycle. I am hoping this frozen eggs cycle is better.

Hopingforlilone
    Ready to get started!
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful
    Can I join in? I’m currently prepping for a May FET with tentative transfer on May 25. I’m on nuvaring for birth control right now, and did my first DepoLupron injection on Friday. Not looking forward to the lupron side effects.
    Likes Tulip1834 liked this post

Tulip1834
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Worried
    Hey Hopingforlilone! I remember you! I think we cycled a few yrs ago together. 🤔How's it going?
    Me: 38--DOR
    DH: 35--Healthy

3/15--Laparascopy
    4/15--Clomid 50 mg
    5/15--Clomid 50-100 mg*not monitored*
    6/15--Dx w/DOR
    11/15--IVF#1 Estradol Protocol- cancelled
    12/15--met with RE, then 2 more; 2nd RE--Natural IVF.
    1/16--no cycle.
    3/16 Cycle returned 1st of the month. At the end a cycle (or something) started.
    4/16 IVF turned into IUI--BFN
    Likes Hopingforlilone liked this post

marina55
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello, may I join even though I did a FET in March and now awaiting beta this coming Wednesday, so I am 9dp5dt now. I am not testing because the only time that I didn’t test , it was positive (although I had miscarried at 7 weeks). I have been following the board for almost a year now and now I am able to comment due to computer issues. My background is that at age 40 I froze 17 EGGS from my first cycle in order to preserve my fertility due to new diagnosis of breast cancer. After going through cancer treatment, I went back at age 42 to freeze 5 embryos since I had met my current husband at that time. Last years at age 45, put back 2 of the untested embryo frozen at age 42 but miscarried at 7 weeks. Now I am 9dp5dt from the 2 more untested frozen embryos that I froze at age 42. Currently No pregnancy symptoms unlike the constant cramps that I had for my first positive. Also for my first positive I had “tingling like electric shocks to my boobs” which I don’t have now. Any one had “tingling like electric shock to boob?” As symptoms before? Thanks for listening. Oh by the way I am cancer free now, my doctor cleared me to get pregnant last year.
    Likes Hopingforlilone liked this post

JBMBABY14
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    We have a FB group if anyone wants to join -message me

JBMBABY14
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pink- didn’t we cycle together last summer?

Hopingforlilone
    Ready to get started!
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulip1834 View Post
    Hey Hopingforlilone! I remember you! I think we cycled a few yrs ago together. ��How's it going?
    Hi Tulip! I’m well, gearing up to try another FET. *MENTS we were blessed with a BFP after over 5 years of treatments and now have a 5 month old! We have be frostie left and tentatively plan to transfer at the end of May. How are you?
    Likes Tulip1834 liked this post

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast