FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
If u have Infertility coverage, WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?

Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    jennrenew
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

If u have Infertility coverage, WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?

Hi. We are all out of money and I am willing to take a job anywhere to get infertility coverage. If u have it, Who do you work for and what city do you work in?
    Thanks

2. Advertisement

SpecD
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    We have it through my DH's job. He works for Hasbro.

Sarah26
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lots of the big banks and trading companies have had IF coverage up until recently. I no longer have my old job, and I don't know if/when they will start "downsizing" their benefits.

4cats
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    My DH works for the city of NY. All the city workers get 3 rounds of injectibles covered, and the IVF, IUI coverage varies a little (we had 3 IVFS and unlimited IUIs). Those with medical insurance but not fertility coverage can qualify for a grant.
    Also, I think some jobs in Massachusetts have amazing coverage. Even DE and DS are covered under some plans there.

jennrenew
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    wow, thats great! I guess any job with the city would probably get the same insurance coverage.

4cats
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, the city workers are all on the same drug coverage plan. The IVF/IUI is covered under medical which is separate. A lot of the big unions give the workers a choice of which medical plan they want. (DH job had 5 choices). After finding out about our OF we picked the plan with the best IF coverage though I have heard of other women in other states who have better coverage so definitely check around! If I had known about the Massachusetts coverage beforehand I think we would have moved.

melanie832
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank of America still covers infertility. They will give you $10,000 lifetime so once it's gone, it's gone. That would pay for almost all of one IVF cycle at my clinic. I know Citi Bank had similar coverage. (I'm not sure if they got rid of it due to the economy.)

amybudd
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I work for Kaiser Permanente Hospitals. My insurance covers everything upto but not including IVF. Though, the Ivf is reasonable. I pay 5$ for everything. Ultrasounds, meds, surgery, everything is 5$.

longing4abab
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I work for St. John hospital in Detroit and they cover all the US/BW as long as you go though a Smart Plan Dr. and they cover 50% of drugs. They are a catholic hospital so they will never cover IVF or IUI or anything like that.
    Mandie
    DD 12/09 My Surprise natural BFP
    TTC #2 2/14-----1/16 Femera 12/15 IT WORKED

11DPO HCG- 78 P4-30
    15DPO HCG- 472 87 hour doubling time

US- two sacks! 1/29/16 US-2 Heartbeats 2/12
    2/24 1 HB

Rileybear
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know that ConocoPhillips covers up to $10,000 and Chevron covers up to $5,000.

Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast