FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Anyone use ColicCalm Gripe Water?

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    angelady
    is hopeful!

Post Thanks / Like
    i didn't like the way the Colic Calm turned my baby's stool black...and i heard that it may constipate, and she tends to not go for days and then have a huge BM at once, so i didn't want anything else constipating her. so considering all the black staining all over everything and risk of constipating, for me it wasn't worth it since the relief of colic symptoms wasn't that rapid or especially effective, at least for us. right now i'm just using a no-name brand from the drugstore and it helps settle her somewhat. i'm not able to get my hands on the baby's bliss from where i live so i'd have to order it online.
    me: 37, unexplained, short luteal phase
    dh: 33, borderline low sc

jan/feb: medicated cycle with folllistim
    feb 2: trigger shot feb 3/4: b2b iui's
    feb 12: 9dpo faint +hpt !!!!
    feb 16th (13dpiui): beta 96
    feb 26th (23 dpo): 8000+
    mar 4th (30dpo): 36000+
    mar 7th: 1st u/s -- sweet heartbeat 125!!!

2. Advertisement

kelsiemo
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I tried Colic Calm and found that it didn't really help my daughter. I also tried gas drops that my doctor recommended, but these were ineffective as well. I switched her to organic formula and she is soooo much better. She stopped crying and poops much more regularly. Hope this helps.
    Thanks,
    Kelsie Ozeki
    BenevolenceInc.com
    Shop to Donate!!

kekenme
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    In Love
    It worked great for our son.

Medicmedic
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Angry
    I used Gripe Water for my son, and WISH I had tried it with my daughter because she had a terrible time burping. I think I used Baby's Bliss and back then it was the only one I could find locally.

With my son, I was breastfeeding and found he couldn't tolerate oranges. Once I cut those out, I found his symptoms improved. I have since heard that eliminating dairy from the mother's diet also helps. I really wish I knew this before... My son nearly broken me. Long hours of screaming, NEVER slept in his bed (and we tried), he would sleep in his car seat if he was swaddled and power rocked. Gripe water helped, but I wish I had tried some of what I know now.
    Me- 41 Secondary Infertility, Hydrosalpinx, DH- 26 No known defects
    My Own Eggs- IVF 10/12 BFN, IVF 12/12 BFN, FET 1/13 BFN, IVF 2/13 BFN
    Donor Eggs- IVF 4/13 Frozen Eggs BFN, IVF 7/13 Fresh Donor eSet BFN, FET 8/13 BFN; FET eSET 10/13 BFN; FET of 2 11/13 BFP, first beta 304, second 1106, third 10246 (5w4d pg) u/s shows ONE bean!

My blog - Normal People Don't Talk About This

tanyaroy
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone used anti colic bottles?

jennywest224
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have used an herbal remedy called Babies magic tea for my colicky baby and got him settled instantly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12