FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Calling all prayer warriors!!!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tinatinva
    just is..
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Calling all prayer warriors!!!

OK.. girls. one of our own needs us..

AmyLeigh delivered premature twins last week.. the boys are doing ok.. but AmyLeigh is fighting for her life..

http://www3.fertilethoughts.com/foru...d.php?t=382784

I know there is great power in prayer..please take a moment to have our Lord wrap her and her Family in His loving arms..

Father, Your child, AmyLeigh and her family are in need of healing. Two very young and premature babies need their mommy. Please Lord, wrap them in your protective arms. Heal AmyLeigh and strengthen the babies so that she may nuture them and raise then in to serve in Your Kingdom. Strengthen her Family in thier fear and give them courage to give Amy the strength to fight this.. to survive and thrive.
    For it is in Jesus name we pray.
    Amen
    Tinatinva DD 01/09/01 DS 10/22/03 DS 06-19-06 My 3 FET miracles!!![SIZE=2]
    Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength. -Unknown

2. Advertisement

InGodsTime
    needs a mental vacation.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Many for Amy Leigh, her DH, and her two babies!! Dear God, please heal our FT sister and let her be strong for her family. We lift her up to you dear Lord!!

BC-GoMom
    Jesus is the Reason for the Season!
    BC: Preg +35/Christianity
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Lord,
    I come to you asking for healing for AmyLeigh. Father, you know the situation and you alone can heal. We ask that you put your hand of protection around her family Lord, as they travel to and from the hospital. Lord, I ask for continued health and growth for her new babies. Give the doctors and the nurses and all that care for the three of them, wisdom to treat them, with gentle and compassionate hands. Lord, give all the visitors and family the correct words to say to AmyLeigh and her dear husband to give them comfort. I pray Lord that you would reveal yourself to them and give them peace and comfort during this time and they would lean on you, Lord and praise your name. I pray all this in Jesus's precious name. Amen

MIliyMoy
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    LeslieB
    However motherhood comes to you, it's a miracle.

Each day, each story, each adventure is another chapter. Write your book... "Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference" --
    Robert Frost

AuntT
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers lifted for them.....Dear God please heal her and protect her! Please post updates as they become available.
    God Bless...
    I can do all things through Him that gives me strength
    Come join me on the Prayer Board

MommaRitz
    happy to be back!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I shed tears for her this morning in just the minut thought of those babies w/out their mama! Uh it breaks me up, beyond the fact of her family and what she is going through.
    Dear Lord,
    Please take AmyLeigh and her babies into your arms and embrace them with your strong will and security. Give them strength and direction for a healthy recovery and a happy ending. In Jesus Christ, Amen.
    M (32) DH(34)

C - 6 yrs old
    D - 4 yrs
    A -1 YEAR OLD

Ellie Mae
    What does not kill us...
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by BC-JenC
    Lord,
    I come to you asking for healing for AmyLeigh. Father, you know the situation and you alone can heal. We ask that you put your hand of protection around her family Lord, as they travel to and from the hospital. Lord, I ask for continued health and growth for her new babies. Give the doctors and the nurses and all that care for the three of them, wisdom to treat them, with gentle and compassionate hands. Lord, give all the visitors and family the correct words to say to AmyLeigh and her dear husband to give them comfort. I pray Lord that you would reveal yourself to them and give them peace and comfort during this time and they would lean on you, Lord and praise your name. I pray all this in Jesus's precious name. Amen
    In agreement, Amen!

16 15 13 6 5/05

TracyinMN
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by BC-JenC
    Lord,
    Amen
    Tracy
    DH Mike
    DD Ella 9
    DD Grace 7
    Bonus kids: Christine 26 and Andrew 23
    Granddaughter Madison: 2!

trustgod
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    God is able. There is power in prayer!!

blessed2
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear God I ask that you heal Amyleigh. Lord touch those little babies and heal and strenghthen their bodies. Lord we know that you are the Doctor of Doctors and that you have the final say. I am asking that you have mercy on amyleigh and her family. I ask these things in Jesus name Amen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast