FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Please read this welcome note!!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    BC-Grace
    BC-Grace
    has no status.
    Edit

Please read this welcome note!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the Christianity Board. Please feel free to post Christian related messages on this board. Other messages are welcome as long as they are in keeping with the site rules of Fertilethoughts. Please expect discussions and threads here to reference God, Jesus Christ, the Bible, church, prayer and other terms and ideas used in Christianity.

For those visiting, who may be looking for more information about Christ, this is a great place to visit, ask questions, and discuss.

For those who reject Christianity, you may enjoy some of the other boards here at Fertilethoughts, under the Community Forum.

For those who plan to regularly post here, please think about “What would I type in a post if Jesus was sitting next to me?” as you post threads and replies. Remember there will be people reading the posts who are seeking information about “The Good News”

I am praying that the Christianity board will glorify God and share the light of Jesus Christ.

Please report any posts that do not follow these guidelines at once to me or the Fertilethoughts administrators- Dave or Ronen.

Your Board Coordinator and Servant,
    Grace

2. Advertisement

BC-Grace
    BC-Grace
    has no status.
    Edit
    I am asking that if a post is about a children or pregnancy issue than it needs to be stated as such in the title. Obviously if the title states (prayers for pg) then we will all know the post will be about pg. You may continue to use the Avatar of children if you wish. But do be careful about posting a child's picture on the www. Pictures/posts posted 2-3 years ago on FT can still be accessed.
    Your Servant,
    Grace