FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
My Nephew died today

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dawn
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

My Nephew died today

Oh my..I don't even know what to say.

Kellan just got out of the hospital last week and came home. He was supposed to go to Madison this week to be examined by the transplant team.

His parents took him shopping today (yeah, I know..dumb). He started having trouble breathing, so they took him to the fire station across from the mall - who then transported him by ambulance to the hospital. But, as I always knew in my heart, God had other plans and took Kellan home.

I'm rejoicing that he is with the Lord. I keep telling myself to be absent in the body is to be present with the Lord and that is a WONDERFUL thing..but he was just a baby and I love him.

I gave him a pair of swim trunks for Christmas last year. He never even got to wear them because they were too big..and now he'll never go swimming with my daughter.

Oh Lord, my heart is breaking..Homesick..MercyMe..that's what I need..

But I also need all you Christian brothers and sisters to pray for me and my family. My mom is going to fall apart, I just know she isn't going to handle this well. Please cover her with your prayers. Her name is Jane and she needs a hedge of protection right now.

Thank you..God Bless

Dawn
    Dawn
    Gracia's Mom
    Accepted referral on 2/18/02
    Home Forever 9/25/02

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
    2 Timothy 4:7

2. Advertisement

Ellie Mae
    What does not kill us...
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Amused
    Oh my...I am stunned. I am crying tears of sadness for you and your family, but rejoiocing that little Kellan will no longer feel any pain. He is with our Lord, healthy and happy.

I KNOW this pain all too well, and even though we have a peace with knowing where these babies are, and that their salvation is guarunteed, we still hurt for ourselves. We hurt for the things these little ones we love will never experience. We hurt for the things we will not get to share with our little ones. We rejoice in knowing we will see them again someday and will share eternity with them.

~I am praying right now Lord that you wrap your arms around Dawn, around Jane, around this whole family and hold them close to you and let them feel your comfort. Lord we know that Kellan is with you now, but hearts are heavy and hurting without him. You know this Lord. We just trust in you for healing and support through the grief. Your ways are perfect Lord, and our understanding is not. Lord, we praise you for your healing comfort that is surrounding this family right now Lord. Thank you Lord. Amen.~

16 15 13 6 5/05

tinatinva
    just is..
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I don't think I could say it better than eli mae..

Tinatinva DD 01/09/01 DS 10/22/03 DS 06-19-06 My 3 FET miracles!!![SIZE=2]
    Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength. -Unknown

Irishcreme
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cold
    and
    I'm sorry We'll pray for your family.

MommaRitz
    happy to be back!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will keep you and your family in your prayers and although he is with the Lord now - you all need to take your time and mourn and celebrate his life.
    M (32) DH(34)

C - 6 yrs old
    D - 4 yrs
    A -1 YEAR OLD

Jamie D
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my gosh Dawn...I am absolutely stunned. You can guarantee I will keep your family covered in prayer. As you know and we all know that he is with the Lord...but we still suffer here on Earth. Please take care honey...Jamie D
    Mom of 3 Wonderful Little Girls!!

trustgod
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry, Dawn. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

InGodsTime
    needs a mental vacation.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I am so sorry Dawn. Your nephew is in a much better place and is no longer suffering! I know that brings no comfort right at this second.

I totally agree with what Eli Mae has posted!

We're here for you honey!!

BC-GoMom
    Jesus is the Reason for the Season!
    BC: Preg +35/Christianity
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I am sorry Dawn. It willbe hard with holidays coming up. Many prayers.
    JenC

Tracik
    - Save a life become a Bone Marrow Donor
    International Adoption
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Tired
    OH Dawn.
    I am so sorry.... it is always so hard when children die... and it is really so unfair. I know how much he has struggled since his birth.... but it is never easy. My prayers are with you and your family.

Blessings
    Wife to Tim, Mommy to 2 Guatemalan blessings
    A, Home 3/02M, Home 1/04, dx w/ALL, PH+ 4/25/08, fighting cancer & he will win

Be a Bone Marrow Donor
    http://www.marrow.org/JOIN/index.html

"What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a wish that every cup overflow with blessings & that every path leads to peace"-A.Pharo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast