FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Can I just say.....

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    lvjaybe
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Can I just say.....

Thank you God for giving us this forum! I am not able to get here as much as I'd like to...but i do come by every so often and read up on all you lovely ladies. Please know you are all in my prayers and I enjoy getting to check in on how everything is going. I wish I had more time to post and respond. But I am just so greatful that He has allowed us to have a safe place to share our love of God with one another.

This is for someone, not sure who, maybe for all of us, but I knew I had to get here tonight and share it.......

"We do not dare to classify ourselves or compare ourselves with some who commend themselves. When they measure themselves by themselves and compare themselves with themselves, they are not wise." 2 Corinthians 10:12

Ladies, God calls us to live lives of EXCELLENCE. Not lives of perfection, not lives spent comparing our selves to one another, but to live our best life with what He has given to us. Be encouraged, be comforted that we don't have to keep up apperences. God only asks of us to do the best we can.

2 Timothy 2:2 talks about our excellence being multiplied by us uniting with other believers, entrusting reliable belivers with what God has given....

I guess the long way to the point was, even though I am not here a lot, I am here...you all inspire and edify and uplift me. Your gentle spirits are so refreshing and I am so greatful to have the ability to "know" you all.

Thank you for being obediant and open to His call...your rewards shall be many.
    God bless you all...abundantly!
    In His Love,
    Jamie
    Me 29, DH 29 ttc #1 for 9 + yrs
    PCOS & IR, blkd tube, no ovul.....Dh slight low count
    many failed cycles 2 early m/c
    2 failed attempts at adoption
    "For I know the plans I have for you, to prosper you and not to cause you harm, to give you hope and future." Jerimah 29:11

2. Advertisement

Ellie Mae
    What does not kill us...
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thank you Jamie. That was very good. I am glad you stopped by. Please do so when you have the chance, and keep the verses coming! Your post spoke to me this morning.

16 15 13 6 5/05

trustgod
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amen. I am so glad to have you guys to talk to! You are all great and have encouraged me so much.

Praise the Lord - He is worthy!!!

Shanda

InGodsTime
    needs a mental vacation.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Welcome Jamie! Thanks for sharing those words with us!

This BB is great and the women here are wonderful! I am so glad to have all of you!!