FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Sconiless-I just thought of something!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Dawn
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

Sconiless-I just thought of something!

hey!
    I just signed out and sat and prayed. This came to me -

The enemy is the great deceiver. His is a liar and a thief. One of his favorite things to do is throw out false teachings and theories to get us chasing our tails and chasing after things other than God. The other thing he likes to do is throw out falseness to get the members of the Body of Christ fighting and disagreeing with each other. He sows discord and he is trying to do that right here and right now.

So, I rebuke him - he is not going to make me debate and argue with the believers that come to this place..

I apologize if I offended you or anyone else. I'll never stop speaking the truth, but I think I will try to soften the blow a bit..

In Him,
    Dawn
    Dawn
    Gracia's Mom
    Accepted referral on 2/18/02
    Home Forever 9/25/02

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
    2 Timothy 4:7

2. Advertisement

Sconi
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Dawn! I can't speak for anyone else but you did not offend me. I just want people to be able to speak their minds and not be judged. God's final judgement is the only one that matters. Please don't think I don't want you to speak your truth. I want everyone to say what is in their hearts. It's hard to read what others think sometimes. I also have to say that every sect of Christianity is different in some way from each other and teach different things. If I knew the book I am reading as the truth, I wouldn't seek answers. I don't know if this theory is true or not. What I do know is that when it is my time to be with God, I will be given all of the answers I have been searching for. I read to keep an open mind to see where others are coming from whether I agree with them or not. I cannot give an opinion if I am not willing to be educated on the subject. If I have doubts of what my church is teaching me, I know God will forgive me. I also know my church will guide me with my questions as I will be learning for the rest of my life.

Thank you for your understanding. You are right. We cannot be in discord with each other because there are those who want us to do that so we are distracted from God's work. I am taught to be tolerant of everyone (since we were all made in the image of God) and I struggle everyday to be tolerant and not judge others.

Many blessings,

Sconiless

Dawn
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    cannot give an opinion if I am not willing to be educated on the subject.
    I agree, except this particular topic is pretty much open and closed in my mind. The Bible does not mention that Christ was married therefore He was not. What worries me is this kind of stuff coming up and believers who should know better fall for it hook line and sinker. If they can't discern false teaching like this, how are they ever going to know the antichrist when he comes? Jesus says "watch out! Many will come claiming to be the Messiah and they will lead many, including believers away from the Word and away from salvation".

We are in the end times - and the enemy is already successfully twisting people's hearts and minds to believe that good is bad and bad is good - he's got more than one entire religion believing God didn't really mean it when He said in 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 "Don't you know that evil people won't have a share in the blessings of God's kingdom? Don't fool yourselves! No one who is immoral or worships idols or is unfaithful in marriage or is a pervert or behaves like a homosexual will share in God's kingdom. Neither will any thief or greedy person or drunkard or anyone who curses and cheats others." I even heard a homosexual bishop say during an interview "I guess God is doing something new" WHAT??? Perhaps his Bible left out the part about God being the same then, now and forever! My heart just aches when I hear stuff like this because people believe it and it is NOT TRUE!!!!!! And so many are being deceived and are going to be cast into the outer darkness because of it.

It is not the theory that bothers me. There are lots of theories running around out there. What bothers me is that people believe it and in the end it will cost them their souls.

And it is not a matter of personal pride. I do not in anyway feel "they don't believe the things I believe so they are not as good as me, I'm right, you're wrong nananabooboo.. I have no personal pride and precious little ego. It isn't important that anybody agree with ME. It is very important that people line up with the WORD and read and study the Bible - the entire Bible - not just the parts they like. You can't skip the stuff you don't agree with or try to dismiss it as "written by man". The entire Bible from Gensis 1 to Revelations 22 is God inspired. And we are told in Revelations 22: Here is my warning for everyone who hears the prophecies in this book: If you add anything to them, God will make you suffer all the terrible troubles written in this book. If you take anything away from these prophecies, God will not let you have part in the life-giving tree and in the holy city described in this book.

I say these things to you and to anyone who would read this because I am loath to think that even one person will go to the fire because they followed false teachings or wrong ideas. I say these things because I love you all and I want everyone to hear the truth and know the Bible teaches us everything we need to know to gain salvation.

Sconiless - I am not speaking just to you but to anyone who would read this. This is something I am so passionate about that in the fall I am going to enter Bible college so I can be ordained and preach the Word to all who will listen. This is my life and my mission.
    Dawn
    Gracia's Mom
    Accepted referral on 2/18/02
    Home Forever 9/25/02

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
    2 Timothy 4:7