FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Hi y'all

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Ellie Mae
    What does not kill us...
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Amused

Hi y'all

Sorry I missed QOD for yesterday. I am in Houston (6 hours from where I live) at my parents house visiting my DH. My parents have a house here but actually live in San Antonio, so much to DD dismay, they decided NOT to come in this weekend.

I know this is not the prayer board, but PLEASE PLEASE pray for my family and our financial situation. DH quit his job of 10 years to go to work for FEMA, and he is not making hardly ANY money (I am talking less that $200 a WEEK! They had promised almost $10,000 a week! ). We are behind on ALL of our bills, and truck payment, and credit cards, etc, etc. He was making over $100,000 a year at his old job, and took this one because he feels like God led him to it. I do not want to have to go back to the hospitals to work. I just CAN'T leave the baby. I felt God's call to stay home with my children months ago, and DH agreed that he felt God was telling him to provide so I could stay home. Now Dh is telling me I need to go back to work.

I know he is following God's lead, and if God brings us to it, he will bring us through it. So, I need some prayer to help DH and I deal with this stress. This is horrible!!!

16 15 13 6 5/05

2. Advertisement

Dawn
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    God never gives us anything to do go through that He doesn't intend for His plan and for our ultimate good. Maybe you and your family are going through this refining period for a specific reason that only He knows about right now.
    My prayers are with you that you'll be open to His small still voice and that you will follow it, no matter what.

Dawn
    Dawn
    Gracia's Mom
    Accepted referral on 2/18/02
    Home Forever 9/25/02

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
    2 Timothy 4:7

Sconi
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry to hear you and your family are going through tough times! You're in my prayers!

wildfire
    is a nursing student!!
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Busy