FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
There is no link on the main page

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Dawn
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

There is no link on the main page

Hi
    can someone please email Dave and tell him there is no link on the Community Forum page to lead people to the "Faith and Religion Forums" page. The only way I was able to get here was through the link in EliMae's signature.

Thanks
    Dawn
    Gracia's Mom
    Accepted referral on 2/18/02
    Home Forever 9/25/02

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
    2 Timothy 4:7

2. Advertisement

Dave FT Founder
    has no status.
    FertileThoughts Founder
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Happy
    There is a link. When you click on Faith and religion on the comminuty forums.

Dawn
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dave,
    please forgive me for grousing..but could you make the link a little more obvious? I found it, but it is a little hidden.

Thanks
    Dawn
    Dawn
    Gracia's Mom
    Accepted referral on 2/18/02
    Home Forever 9/25/02

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
    2 Timothy 4:7

Ronen
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Dawn,

We took quite a bit of time to weight whether we are to okay this board or not, and we finally decided to give it a try. But as this site is not exclusively for one specific faith, this board needs to be in a context that bears the spirit of FT. We therefore decided to open this sub-section called Faith and Religion and underneath it allow people of various religious practices to have boards dedicated to their faith, so long as the discussions are with the scope of what FT is about. Right now it includes only the Christianity Board and the general Prayer board. But if people of other faiths ask for board we do not plan to discriminate. Therefore, we are not hiding this board yet it is placed right now at the most appropriate place for it. The other alternative is not to have this board at all.

Cheers

Ronen
    FT site co-founder and administrator
    ><)))°> <°(((><

Information, support and tips for energy savings and going green: WeCareGreen.com

technoidiot
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had to search and search and search to find this board again. It is very easy to gloss past this baord and not see it at all because it is in the "blue" and the rest of the boards have a white background.
    NOW, I know where it is, but I do think its'kinda hard to see.
    Just one opinion.
    waiting to be parents someday somehow

TracyinMN
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I'm okay with how it's set up. I totally understand why you did it this way. I admit when I first went to look for the prayer board after you created the sub-board in community forums, I panicked for a little while until I found it.

I appreciate the Christianity forum and don't mind at all taking an extra step to get here!

Thank you!
    Tracy
    DH Mike
    DD Ella 9
    DD Grace 7
    Bonus kids: Christine 26 and Andrew 23
    Granddaughter Madison: 2!

Basilissa
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a suggestion for those wanting to view the board frequently....I have it bookmarked in my favorites. That way I'm always just one click away!