FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Eli Mae

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TracyinMN
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Eli Mae

Wow - isn't God great? Remember my pm to you? How many months ago was that? I was about to lose faith in ft's because I felt like my "christian-ness" wasn't welcome. WOOOO HOOOO! He sure works His way!
    Tracy
    DH Mike
    DD Ella 9
    DD Grace 7
    Bonus kids: Christine 26 and Andrew 23
    Granddaughter Madison: 2!

2. Advertisement

Ellie Mae
    What does not kill us...
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yes he does!!! I am so grateful, for this is an answered prayer. Yes, I remember our PM's very well. I think people here just needed to see that a Christianity board was really warranted, and since the prayer board has become active with Christian women, it is now obvious.

Praise God!!!

16 15 13 6 5/05

trustgod
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

Praise the Lord!

I am so excited to see this board. Much needed. Praise God!

Dawn
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tracy
    On the international adoption board I have been outrightly told I am not welcome because of I'm a Christian. But I remember John Bevere said "don't get mad at sinners for acting like sinners. Just pray for them and remember that they don't know any better."
    Dawn
    Gracia's Mom
    Accepted referral on 2/18/02
    Home Forever 9/25/02

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
    2 Timothy 4:7

TracyinMN
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn
    Tracy
    On the international adoption board I have been outrightly told I am not welcome because of I'm a Christian.
    You are kidding! I cannot imagine that someone would actually tell you that you aren't welcome. The nerve!
    Tracy
    DH Mike
    DD Ella 9
    DD Grace 7
    Bonus kids: Christine 26 and Andrew 23
    Granddaughter Madison: 2!

Ellie Mae
    What does not kill us...
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Amused
    I have been asked to remove my "religous" references as they "offend" some people.

Dawn, I LOVE that qoute!

16 15 13 6 5/05

InGodsTime
    needs a mental vacation.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I had commented on someone's blog about prayer! I got a nasty pm that said it was uncalled for or something of that nature! Whatever! Prayer works wonders!!

trustgod
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

!!!

Well, I have gotten to a point that I know I have to share Jesus. The world does not want to hear it, but they will. In the time we live in, we have to share. Christians have been silent long enough. I believe God is moving and we have to be ready!! Praise the Lord!!!

Lord Jesus,

Help us to get excited again about serving you. Give us the boldness to tell the world about you and let them see the joy of the Lord on our faces. We know that you are our only hope. We thank you for shedding your blood for our salvation. I pray that you be with us on this site and in our communities as we share you. We pray for those who are offended. Convict their hearts, Lord. Give them a divine revelation of who you are.

In the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

"As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God." Psalm 42:1-2

Ellie Mae
    What does not kill us...
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by trustgod
    Well, I have gotten to a point that I know I have to share Jesus. The world does not want to hear it, but they will. In the time we live in, we have to share. Christians have been silent long enough. I believe God is moving and we have to be ready!! Praise the Lord!!!

Lord Jesus,

Help us to get excited again about serving you. Give us the boldness to tell the world about you and let them see the joy of the Lord on our faces. We know that you are our only hope. We thank you for shedding your blood for our salvation. I pray that you be with us on this site and in our communities as we share you. We pray for those who are offended. Convict their hearts, Lord. Give them a divine revelation of who you are.

In the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

"As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God." Psalm 42:1-2
    yes, Amen!

16 15 13 6 5/05

Dawn
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tracy-
    oh yeah..it was kind of funny actually. The original post was about how to explain Christmas to your child if you are a (non practicing) jewish person. Someone posted and said they figured they were a good person and would get into heaven regardless. I posted and said it took more than being a "good person" and explained about accepting Jesus as your Savior and following the Word. Someone posted and told me I had a lot of nerve implying that someone's beliefs and behaviors is what determined if they would get into heaven well, what do you do with that? OF COURSE your beliefs and behaviors are what keep you out of heaven..I told this person that you couldn't ignore God your entire life and then expect Him to let you into His house..I asked her "If I were rude to you, ignored you and was disrespectful towards you, would you invite me into your home for dinner? Of course not! yet people every day expect that very thing of God and I hate to tell ya, but that isn't how He works". that was when she told me I didn't belong there because I was "full of hate". Nope, I'm full of the Word and of the Truth and she didn't like having the light shined on her sin. who does?
    Dawn
    Gracia's Mom
    Accepted referral on 2/18/02
    Home Forever 9/25/02

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
    2 Timothy 4:7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast