FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Can we talk weight loss???

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MarchBaby
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good to know, Dunkingirl! Thanks!
    Last edited by MarchBaby; 12-13-2007 at 10:41 AM.
    Tricia (36) married to DH (36)

Mom to two mirales: (5/17/04) and (3/20/07)

2. Advertisement

StaceyTX
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I'm nursing my 3rd baby and with the other two I held onto about 10 lbs. Then I lost those 10 plus 5 more after the boys weaned.
    Born in Heaven 12/5/01
    9 years old
    7years old
    4 years old

"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away" - unknown

jennifertoo
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    With both my kids I couldnt lose weight BF. Once I stopped it all just fell off. I'm not sure why but clearly my metabolism changes. I'm not eager to wean, but in about another month we are going to start so I can start taking care of my body and health (at this point I am 15 lbs over pre-pg weight).
    Jennifer- mom to: S (12/25/01) and E (12/16/06)

MarchBaby
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good to know I'm not the only one. Thanks girls!
    Tricia (36) married to DH (36)

Mom to two mirales: (5/17/04) and (3/20/07)

3pookies
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Fine
    I hung onto about 20lbs while nursing each of my first two, but with my last I managed to lose all of the weight by the time she was 4 months old. I blamed it on the nursing when I couldn't lose the weight the first two times, but I guess I proved that wasn't really my problem after all!
    Meredith
    Proud Mommy to Jillian - 6/02
    Noah - 3/04 and
    Sari - 3/06

Ontario14
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't hate me, but I lost all my 43 lbs of pregnancy weight within 3 weeks. Yes, yes, I know, my sisters call me b!tch all the time for this, but then they didn't have the 11 lb 2 oz baby!!! I think DS was eating into my fat reserves while pregnant, and all the weight gain at the end was him just plumping up. I was disappointed to have only lost 18 lbs leaving the hospital, but the weight just fell off in the weeks right after, so unexpectedly that I went searching for my pre-pregnancy clothing which I'd boxed up in our recent move, not thinking I'd need it anytime soon! Of course, the fat is redistributed to my tummy, so my pants fit oddly.

I hadn't lost any weight beyond the pre-pregnancy weight of 173 lbs (and wasn't expecting to frankly) until I started forcing myself to eat a bit more - that starvation thign is right, you're barely eating yet you don't lose weight, but if you eat _more_, you lose. Go figure. So I'm 2 lbs beneath my pre-preg weight, yes my blouses don't fit, for obvious reasons, sigh...

LindaRobertson
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Loosing weight by adopting natural means is always good for the body. I have heard a lot about candlenut diet, that helps in easy weight loss. You can read this content to know about it. It is a natural way for reducing body weight and fats.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12