FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Wanted.... Good Nursing Bra

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    cmls529
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

Wanted.... Good Nursing Bra

Hello ladies,
    I am having a little dilemma. The nursing bras I bought are not fitting right. They have poor support and are cutting into my shoulders. Can you recommend a good nursing bra and where to buy it. I am full figured (DD) and need something with ultra support. Thank you for any input.......Colleen

Connor 11/11/05
    KK 01/26/01
    Matt 11/24/95

2. Advertisement

dsr
    has no status.
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm lurking here for info on breastfeeding, my twins are due in January.

I had a lot of problems with bras (I'm a 36/38F right now) and finally went to a breastfeeding resource center and tried on every bra they had. The one that fit me the best was the Bravado Double Plus. It gives pretty good support. They do have a supreme nursing bra that is supposed to offer even more support. So, I'll probably get a couple of those when I start nursing.

Their site is:

www.bravadodesigns.com