FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
LMAO -- had to share

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Cassie R.
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

LMAO -- had to share

My SIL, unmarried and childless, was visiting this weekend. We were chatting and she was helping me fold laundry. I was folding one of my nursing bras when I noticed SIL giving me a really strange look. I realized that she probably wasn't too familiar with nursing bras, so didn't think much of it. Then I pick up another nursing bra -- this one has nursing flaps that snap closed in the middle of the bra (the place where a lot of bras have a little bow or flower ornament!) -- the flaps were unsnapped from the wash so I snapped them up. SIL is still giving me a really strange look, so I made some casual remark about how this is not really my favorite bra because the flaps tend to come unsnapped if I don't have them really secure and they are kind of hard to do, especially if Julia is really squirming. She's still looking at me with this funny, very puzzled look, so I figure I better explain the whole nursing bra concept. I do, and she pauses for a minute then starts laughing hysterically. When I finally got her to calm down, she explains what was so funny . . .

She thought my nursing bras were some kind of kinky sex plaything -- the bra equivalent of crotchless panties. Once I finished (my DH is her BROTHER) I was

I'm still laughing about it today!

Cassie
    Mom to JR 3/25/02 and Julia 1/12/05
    Cassie
    -- 7; -- 4

'99

2. Advertisement

bianca
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Lol!!
    Mummy to my 3 miracles:
    Jacinta Margaret 9/8/03 (thanks to a great herbalist )
    Kaelyn Eliza 9/18/05 (a total surprise )
    Elise Jaimee 7/19/08
    after nearly 3yrs ttc #1,12 failed clomid cycles, 1 IVF & 1 FET

teresab
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Lol!!!!

KTJ
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Oh my gosh - that is so funny! "Yes, I wear this kinky bra. It's white and really ugly but the cups snap open for easy access."
    Katie
    Katie
    ttc #1 4 1/2 years
    1st IVF successful!
    CF ,
    successful FET 4/2/04
    CG & JDM,